Reviews for Mercy's Hold
HopelessTokkalover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Your story is marvellous dear, I do hope you write more of these stories :)
Holdim chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
It's been a long time since this story was updated, so I guess there won't be anymore.

Which is a damn shame as it's so good! I love this story, and I get lots of JokerxHarley feels from it. So if you remember about this fic, please continue it! Your writing is great, and the characters are perfect!

Please update!
Claire-bear94 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Hey I really hope you post another chapter soon, I really like this! Please please write more!
BookRose chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Yep, I knew Pam escaped. Probably narrowly. I wonder if that would mean she's half-bald now?

Anyhoo, great chapter. The dialogue between Joker and Quinn kept me entertained very well. And Harley killing the underling so brutally for the crap he was spouting was very...essentially Harley. It's such a good thing to read this story.

BookRose chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
...Ouch.

Ivy really stepped into it this time. I can't believe she lacks the sense she was born with. Couldn't she have just, you know, chased the dogs away? Or better yet, put a barrier around her plants to prevent pest? Oh, but that would have been the SMART thing to do. Oh well, I can't see how this is the last of her. So, next chapter!

Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Clever of Ivy, but not clever enough. I enjoyed this one! Looking forward to more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Very interesting chapter! I loved the update! Can't wait for more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Great fic! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll definitely be back for more.
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Very nice tale so far. Great work.
BookRose chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Ooh, tension and backbiting! Poor Harley, she just wants everyone to get along. Though in this chapter, it was mostly Pam egging it on. If she were smart, she'd ignore the Joker all together, give him a moderate amount of courtesy and get right to Harley, since she would be the one to make sure she had a place to stay anyway. I mean, you have to be careful how you interact with NORMAL people when you're trying to squeeze a place to stay out of them. But to deliberately bait one of the most dangerous, unstable villains out there? I'll be surprised if she's still alive after the story's over, LOL. But again, I have to have more. :D

BookRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOL as screwed up as they are, they're too much fun to watch as well! The Joker/Harley dynamic is always fun. I liked the set-up and seeing them be happy and loving and no danger at all to each other (for now) and then to see it all turn on a dime as soon as Poison Ivy showed up. Too bad Harley's going to have to actually work hard now to keep her Puddin' happy-she had almost been able to just skate on that before her good friend Red interrupted everything. I guess we'll just see how this all plays out, and what exactly is the conflict, the state of interest. Can't wait to read more!

caregirl71 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
It's so good to see you writing again, Faith!

I really like the story so far (not so much and how Joker treats Harley though!) and you've done so well capturing the characters. As I read it, I can hear the Joker and Harley's voices. So brava to you! :)

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter to this! :)
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is REALLY cute! Great dialogue, and I love the way you write their thoughts. You have the characters down SO perfectly!