Reviews for Cheers
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this; I like how they are legitimately thinking about their fears and how to go about slowly healing what and where they can!
And the fact that the Grangers are upset that the Wizarding World is so inept and helpless that they needed a child/young adult(s) to lead the charge to gain the courage to fight back (the few who did), is pathetic! I'm glad the Grangers protest that fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful story
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Excellent. Wished you wrote more.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ugh, my feels.

The-one-who-Is-plotting

K-H
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Why should Dora keep her birthname? This whole double names business like "Lily Evans Potter" is a fanon thing that i think came out of the US.

And please... stop making your own stories sound bad. You're almost as bad as Hermione is (in Closure) when talking about herself. I found nothing wrong with this story either, instead it continued the idea of Closure very tenderly and slow into a logical conclusion... the war has marked them, changed them and there is no place any more where they HAVE to be reminded of the war that they could be happy... Ginny might have a switch to shut of bad memories but normal people have not, as Harry and Hermione prove. So they have lost two homes... one in the muggle world (even when it would never be the Dursley residence Harry WAS a muggle for his first 11 years or at least the part which counted...) which was more or less taken from them by having exclusive magical education and all their friends from the most memorable time of their lives sit in the wizarding world and for the most part laugh about the idea that one might to want to live as a muggle, with muggles or at least not 100% magical... and now that second home, family and surrounding is also poisoned...

I find it very realistic that after weeks and weeks in safe seclusion those two would ... well elapse and turn their backs to all those that can go back into a life well a life basically neither Harry nor Hermione never had, never got to know... through the mistakes of said wizarding world they now are expected to live in.

And last but not least: as this is also "my" ship i'm very smug that it will sail to Australia to never return to ungrateful pommyland! :D
Lilabeth36 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this site. It just always makes me smile. Thanks.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lovely sequel. But now that you've already written one sequel, I do think there should be another sequel about them in Australia:P
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
nice
ODD CANDY chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm kinda happy that you considered Texas.

Excellent, as always. Keep up the good work!

(Though, I would like another sequel. To see Ginny's reaction. I've always been a fan of the HHr shipper.)
Stick97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
another wonderful story.

what you write seems more in character than what jkr did. she does all thse horrible things to the characters, and expects them to just shrug it all off.

you do a wonderful job of capturing the feelings and emotions of the characters. I would love to see a sequel to this as well, wrapping up things nicely, and giving harry and hermione the happy ending they truly earned.
Janneia chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ah, I'd wondered. Thanks for the clarification because when I saw that I was like, err, "S" comes before "T"? Lol.

Loving your stories, they're very realistic, in that it has depth and deals with all kinds of issues and doesn't really gloss over the bad bits. :D
Jeff chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
A natural progression from "Closure" with many possibilities before them. Montana might have been even better than Australia.

I've never understood why any of the survivors would want to stay exclusively in the wizarding world, especially working for the Ministry. It may be quaint, but Harry and Hermione both know there's alot available outside the confines of their secret society. The wizarding world's attitude toward the mundane really points to the ultimate conclusion that Riddle was right.
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great story! I hope you add another chapter or sequel. And there aren't many stories that can compare to your TI fic. It completely rocks!
addisonj chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I really liked this. I like Harry looking out for Hermione, and the little rituals they did. Better than Closure. Ginny a bit harsh though. Really good story. Very sweet and sad (sad memories).
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
love it and a very fitting sequel