Reviews for No Frills
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I know this review is very late, but I just read your story and wanted you to know how much I liked it. The tension in it is wonderful, you captured how charged their duels are. And I loved the description of Yami as the "I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass-then-make-you-thank-me-for-it" Yugi.

I particularly liked Yami’s exit line… it’s so true and you can catch a hint of regret in it.
Darkmirror chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nice oneshot:) I love how you captured the characters personalities so perfectly in this! Love it:)
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Epic! Kaiba was spot-on here; you really captured the intense part of his character ("I want to hurt the one who can take our duels so casually.") Yami was superbly well written, also. ("this is Dark "I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass-then-make-you-thank-me-for-it" Yugi.") :D Wonderful, amazing, kick-ass job!

~Katelyn
playsquare chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is Dark "I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass-then-make-you-thank-me-for-it" Yugi.
Genious. True genious. Epic.
Borath chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Spot-on characterisation, and I love Kaiba's angel on this.

Fav lines:

'His whole bearing changes. His clothes fit. His voice steels. He carries himself like a man - no, like a god. Even that hair stops being quite so ridiculous.'

'He sits back, smirking, arms folded, legs crossed. Damn straight you'd better adopt a defensive position, I think.'

Thanks for sharing! _