Reviews for Green, tall, honorable
ExcitedRose chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Is Leo tall? I'm pretty sure he's like 4 ft tall LOL! I think it was at the end of chap 2 I thought, "this is a really creepy story "- haha, having said that, I really liked it! Good job ;)
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great job on the story I liked it a lot.
chao-friend chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
If I may point this out. It is "Takai" as it is an adjective.
Jac the Shadow chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
This story was so sad.

I laughed [when Karai had suffered. It's called karma!]

I cried [mostly through every part]

I was confused [how did she rape him if...NEVER MIND!]

But all in all, the story was great!
wildhorses1991 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
i do enjoy reading this story. do update soon!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Taka doesn't mean "tall, honorable" it means "hawk" or "falcon".

Just thought I'd let you know.

"honorable" is Rippa (good) or Meiyo ni atai suru (worthy of honor).

and "tall" is (se ga) Takai.

Otherwise the chapter was pretty good.

Haoyoh Asakura chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
It is a very interesting story, I must admit that I attract Karai although not worth the greeting of Leonardo and this can only have children with me Ha, ha, ha!

Well, congratulations on your story and I hope the continued soon, best wishes from your friend ...

Haoyoh Asakura.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Much smoother and easier to read! Would still suggest Bolding the POV Switch alerts, but otherwise looks much better.

I can imagine the shock for Don. Good job I can't wait to see how this goes!

chao-friend chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This would be super good if turtle babies comin' out of a human was biologically possible. And if it was in character for Karai to rape a giant chelonian, even if she did figure out HOW to do it. (Honestly, I have no clue how one would go about that seeing as they run around totally naked everyday and there doesn't seem to be any distinctive male properties about them. Please, if you know how it's done DON'T tell me... I prefer to remain in blissful ignorance.)

I like the writing. It is fluid and beautiful as a general rule. I'm just having a few issues with the plot.

Don't mind me! Carry on!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This looks very good so far! I'd go back and clarify that Leo was dead, was slightly hard to figure out if it was for sure. I'd also bold the POV switch comments so it is easier to read. But good so far! Keep it up!

wildhorses1991 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
good chapter! do update soon
livi-love chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is quite interesting. I'm curious to see where this goes... Shredder won't be pleased if he finds out, will he? :P

I'll alert this when I get to my laptop (I'm currently on my DSi D:).
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Interesting you managed to keep them in character wonder how this will go. I dont think Karai can actually scape the Shredder info channel though. Cheers
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, that's a really interesting plot line. How will the turtles react? what will the baby look like? will the shredder find out? please, please, PLEASE update really soon!