Reviews for Well, That Was Unexpected
awesome 10/10
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Thoroughly. Amused.
Silver4Eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
One word to explain this in a good and bad way: woa and eww. Okay lied that was three. Whatever, ya gay basterd. Makin stan like me sick.
Strawberrii chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh goodness this was fun to read x3

I like the build up to it, having to work on the relationship instead of just instant liking. I personally liked Stan forcing Kyle, I'd like to see more of that..

I hope theres another chapter!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aww.. that's just adorable! ]
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I really like this story. It's not the instant Stan/Kyle love everyone else writes. It's more realistic than that. The premise of Stan actually having to work to win Kyle over was clever. I also enjoyed the way Kyle and Stan interacted both with each other and with the other boys. The dialogue between them all feels real. It's the way boys actually talk more or less. They aren't being girls like in other S/K fics. Besides the lip-licking thing. Girls do that when excited. Boys tend to blink. On the downside, even for a oneshot I feel like this story was a bit rushed. It feels that way mainly because of the lack of details and descriptions used. You should work on adding more detail next time. This was an excellent first attempt though. I'm going to fav you in the hopes that others will find this story and enjoy it as much as I did.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw, I liked this! The way you wrote it was especially witty. Loved the bit with the roses and tulips. God, Cartman is such a dick, I love it.

YOUR WRITING IS AWESOME.