Reviews for The Test of Time
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Vic reads the Light Novel, too! All Yuu-chan and Wolfram-sama's moments in there, makes Vic want to hug & kiss Takabayashi-sensei! Vic knows Takabayashi-sensei couldn't write romance that well, but all the cuteness and adorableness between those two Royal Couple are enough for someone like Vic who loves pure shounen-ai fictions!
And this story, dang, made Vic go "aww, 12 years, for real?" - and shout "kyaa! Wolfram-sama sure was so manly young man with a gold of heart for his henachoko fiancé!" ... yes, this was cute and in-characters. Thank you for sharing it with us fangirls of Maru MA.
Ann Leavepandasalone chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Three years late...

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ZoeyExtreme chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
WOW this was GREAT ! I loved it lol _
zho0mrie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
aww.. if only yuuri would just tell Wolfram how he feels.. and where can you read the novels? nice story by the way.. loved it...
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Loved it! The bedroom conversation was really amusing, and I think they were quite IC. I liked it that Wolfram wasn't emo-ing over Yuuri's denial and he definitely had the upper hand there XD.

I particularly liked it that Wolfie said he'd wait 12 years and then marry Yuuri even if he'd have to drag him kicking and screaming down the aisle. I kinda could see him doing that xD

and I agree that the Yuuram hints in the novels are so blatant. I mean, just look at Yuuri's word choice in describing Wolfram! By the way, I only have novel 1, 2, parts of 3 and the first few chapters of novel 14. Do you know where to find the rest in English?
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
not totally weird like you said, for me it's ok:)

*go wolf!go and conquer yuuri's heart!*XD're right...this is why novels are heaven is more blatantXD

Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
12 yrs? wow for a mazoku it's only a short time ;)
gkeeper91 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Now this is cute, although I would have to agree that the way you portrayed Wolfram was slightly out of character. Somehow, I couldn't imagine him asking that particular question, much less initiating that type of conversation. Yuuri's reactions were more genuine - I could see HIM acting like that.

Your story is reader-friendly, but if I might make a suggestion, perhaps you could chop off those long sentences, instead of connecting them with semi-colons. Regardless, Yuuri and Wolfram's conversation was fun to read.

Oh yeah, I also have to ask: where exactly do you find the KKM novels online? I've read the first two volumes but I have not managed to find the rest. The ones I found were in Japanese. (So please?) :)

Keep writing. :)
pikeebo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
oh boy , 12 years .. during those time, yuuri would have slept with a dozen females already ... sigh ...

i'm surprised that wolfie is not put off at all about yuuri's lack of intimate affection for him here .. i guess it's good. i'm really looking forward to see how this will go ... !

and by the way ... i read so many notes about KKM novels .. how do you find them? how do you access them? are they in english?
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aww, that was sweet. I saw grammar mistakes, but other than that I loved it. Yuri is in complete denial XD
deb-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I really liked the story. It was cute. But I have to be truthful and tell you that reviewing is not the only reason I'm contacting you. What exact website do you use to read Kyo Kara Maoh novels. I would love to read the novels. I'm just crazy about the series.