Reviews for Where Else But Greece?
Jossetfine chapter 9 . 1/3/2020
i miss this history T-T
DarkDust27 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Oh come on you haven't updated in forever and this fic is really REALLY GOOD! - Pretty please finish this fic or at least ha e someone adopt it because I really want to know what happens!
Vice Fandonna chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
This is a really good story and I'd love to see it updated
T chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Good story! Im curious to see just how Harmonia intends to make Sinbad fall in love

Update plz!
Qill chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Really loving the story so far, I hope there is still more to come :)
DevynRaye chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
What happened? Is this story discontinued? It says you last updated in 2010, it's 2013/2014 (It's new years ever) right now. I don't know what you plan to do but I really hope you continue, this is very interesting story and I would like to see it completed.
DevynRaye chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
The three Disney princesses reference made me fall out of my chair laughing. I hope you're happy.
ThePhoenixFlight1000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I'm really interested in seeing where this goes. This is a very interesting and well written story, I want to know more!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Please continue this you have written the characters very well and I can see this actually happening and I don't think anyone else have thought about a Dimitri Sinbad pairing before this is great so far.
JalepenoVampire chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Y u no update in 3 years?! This is awesome! I love how you tied both of their pasts into the story AND had a logical way for them to meet. Nobody does that; they all just AU, which is fine but eventually gets boring. Anyway, this is amazing and I hope you have a change in heart and update soon!
TearsDrippingDown chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Please don't give up on this story! I believe that crossovers help build an author and I can tell through this story that your writing improves as the story goes on. So PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Please! continue this story
a horse chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Please update I love this
Lotariel chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
it 's sooooooo good ! I really enjoy your story ! PLease, if you can ... post an other chapter ! You're amazing ! dimitri and sinbad forever ! good luck miss !
Kitsune's Den chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Awesome story! I really like the pairing and the way you're writing their developing relationship :D
Can't wait to read more!