Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
HappyEndingLover chapter 46 . 9/18
That was a very good story. Thank you for sharing it!
Good start. Enjoying this. Kerrion, I agree with you about guest reviewers. None of them could probably write any story at all. However, it is think coming. Thing is commonly misused.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 46 . 2/6
Loved this twist on the original! I am going too miss these two!
Kerrion chapter 2 . 1/22
AlSO , THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WRITING IN A DIARY OR JOURNAL ! YOU OBNOXIOUS HAG! .
Kerrion chapter 1 . 1/22
Can this guest reviewer kindly fuck off ? Can anyone be anymore obnoxious ? If you have so much problem with every damn story you read ? Why don’t you write your own stories then ? You go on these rants when your ass probably can’t write a sentence . These stories were written for free by These awesome people so we could have some entertainment then we have hags like you who ruined it for everyone else they might be mistakes but you know what ? It’s free you are not paying for it . Also have another “think “? Seriously ? Think ? It’s have another thing coming .
boopgirl chapter 46 . 9/3/2018
Loved it
Knit Bit chapter 46 . 7/15/2018
I loved this story. It was so different. What a wonderful read- then again, I have loved all the stories of yours that I have read. Truly- this was fantastic.

Knit
Guest chapter 46 . 3/21/2018
I love this story and how you play around with the characters.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 21 . 3/15/2018
well they didnt die. i gathered that much. hate jacob now though
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 14 . 3/15/2018
i hate you...just so you know. can't believe they died. Hate you so much
Lillywhite1 chapter 46 . 6/9/2017
Thanks for writing this Wonder Story
cbzoo chapter 46 . 5/17/2017
this was incredible
bella0609 chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
Wow - a lot going on. Bella seemed to know what Edward was at the end of the chapter, but then... what? Was she surprised that her suspicions were true?
bella0609 chapter 14 . 4/28/2017
Unbelievable! Paul's such a hot head! Now look at what he's done!
bella0609 chapter 13 . 4/28/2017
Oh no! How does that happen to Charlie?
2,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »