Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
prettyflour chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Holy crap! What an intense way to end the chapter! I HAVE to keep reading. :)
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Love this story! This is how Bella should have responded - no nonsense, no crap with Edward's secrets. She was right - he wanted to scare her away, she gave him what he asked for. Of course he gets mad because he's a selfish and self-righteous creature. I wish this Bella was in SM's version ... Would have been a MUCH more interesting story without a Bella who was a doormat.
jdc0630 chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Now that made me cry...

Beautiful story

Thanks muches for sharing it with me

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
3kdz4me chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
FINALLY! The reaction I always wished Bella had.
emily444 chapter 46 . 6/16/2013
Great story
bellafan777 chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Fantastic chapter - very exciting! I love how the characters act in times of extreme emotion; still consistent with how you've developed them and intense, yet with a bit of comic relief.
bellafan777 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Well, this is certainly a twist! Bella's great - I sure hope she remembers this interaction!
bellafan777 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Ahhhh - good for Bella! Love it!
JK5959 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
So she does remember him? Because I don't remember him telling her his name.
JK5959 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I'm guessing the newest vision Alice had is because Edward changes her without her consent.
bella-swan25 chapter 46 . 5/21/2013
loved it
marigold123 chapter 46 . 5/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I loved Bella's gift and how you created a whole new element in lives of these vampires. Poor insane Jacob. He had to die. Bella was amazing in her human and vampire existence...and Edward loved her so much. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 46 . 5/8/2013
I have been saving this epi and it was totally worth it! This was a great wrap for the story. You really brought it full circle. Yeah, the Volturi thing might have been good, but it would have been more drama. Aro would not just walk away and a battle would have ensued. The Cullens deserve peace and adjusting to their new family.

Love what you did with the story!
k1942 chapter 46 . 5/8/2013
You wrote a really good story and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it! This was a very different Bella and Edward, but a couple that was great to read about as they overcame all the obstacles to their happiness!
k1942 chapter 45 . 5/8/2013
I'm glad they have it straightened out about the near future, and that everyone is leaving them alone for a while. I'm thinking they really don't care if they see anyone else for quite a while!
2,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »