Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Kimmie43 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Does Bella know that he's a vamp? It's not normal for a human to read minds...Can't wait to read more.
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
I loved it so good and haha mike was too

Narrow mind to think about what he was

Doing and he backed fired lol update soon
CdrIvanova chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Now this is getting REALLY interesting!
RezMa chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
*love the story hopefully the next chapter comes quick and is long!*
avidreader69 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Mike is such a slug. Loved that he was in the wall without even realizing it, she sort of one-upped him!
denisemexicana chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
great chapter, i hope you can add again soon.
obsessedmom chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I hope that I will get to see more of this story. I went back and read from the beginning to make sure that I was on track and not forgetting any bits and pieces. You have me intrigued and I can't wait to get to read more.

:o)
cshorte chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Loved it!
animelover0001 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
HAHAHA! aww crafty bella! that was great, really enjoyed it although hate mike.. will she get her memories back? i hope she does otherwise it would be a bit... i dunno roundabout?
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
ooooh, i like, i like.

twilightnaley19 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
london spam chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I had to re-read some of the last chapter to remember what was going on. A little sum up might be good for updates after long absences.

Anyway, loved this chapter! Mike's power play and total failure was awesome! Edward's everything was perfection. I like this twist where she has forgotten her recent past but suddenly has way more control and insight to her gift. Looking forward to what comes from it.
MEL24FAN chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Eww Mike Newton is just despicable. He deserves to get his ass kicked for that. I am glad that Edward held back & Bella was able to see that he was lying for herself. I loved their interaction at the end. It was sweet & made me squee.
valerieval chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
This is a nice story but I wonder when you are going to finish some of the other ones. Right now I have five of your stories that need to be finished. This one makes six. Obviously, I like your work but it is just hanging there. I know life gets busy but Would you just try to finish some of them.
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
love it ,im glad charlie came in and stopped mike
2,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »