Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
popola chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Enticing...
Mrs. Jim chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Bella just gets weirder and weirder...wonder why all of these things are happening to her...

Uh oh Edward, you've been found out
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Awesome chapter as always! Bella's special gifts are very incredible... sometimes I wonder if she's really human; and Edward's love is so inspiring; Another thing I'd like to know is about this mysterious sickness; it's just coincidence that the only affected were the ones how came in contact with Bella? And why Edward's and Carlisle's eyes became darker than before all of sudden? I'm anxious to now more details, please, update soon!

mountainlion718 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
so her mind is causing everyone she comes in contact with to get sick and for vamps, they are not sated for as long as usual. YAY the ILY! the wolves better back off!
asf134 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
AWWW
twilightnaley19 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
lilmstran chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
This story just keeps on getting better and better!

You have me fascinated with her healing. It seems as though, everytime she uses her 'power' she is healing herself. And, it's almost as if she is... draining people of their... not life, but, what sustains them?

Renee, Charlie and Mike are all feeling exhausted, and Bella is healing. The man next door suffered two heart attacks, both while Bella was near and she healed. Maybe because vampires are not technically alive, she was somehow draining them of what sustains them... blood? Hence why their eyes became darker?

Fascinating! And I love that Bella knows that he loves her :)

Can't wait for the next chapter Hun! xo
cgoodwi2 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Loved it! So glad that Charlie approves of Edward. Overprotective Charlie can get so old. What's up with everyone getting sick? Who's that nurse? Is Bella's ability causing the Code Blue's? Can't wait for the answers and Edward's reaction to Bella!
timidvampire chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
she knows, that he loves her.

great chapter.

but why is she healing so fast? x
Treya chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Sounds like she's sucking the life energy out of those around her, which is making her heal at a faster rate.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
what a bomb shell
mommymac0508 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
I loved it so good and is bella draning every one to heal her self update soon
coryoplayer chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Erica

Simply wonderful! Can't wait for more!

Cory
allthingsHHH chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
OHHH! That was a evil but great cliffie!
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »