Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Twilight44 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Let\s hope E can stop Charlie's accident.
london spam chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I'm really enjoying how thing are progressing between E&B. Alice's vision is really scary. It must be some altercation with the wolves, but why are they coming around now?
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I loved it now how will they stop the fight the could kill charlie update soon
marianasgirl chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
agh the wolves! -.- I really hope they don't start crap.

really good chapter! love this story :D
JB30 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Fantastic chapter! And they kissed! YAY! :) Bella's gift is fascinating! I'm excited to learn more about it and what it will be like when Bella can control it. And I'm so curious how the discussion about what Edward is will go and how Bella will figure it out. I wonder what the vision Alice had is all about. I wonder if one of the wolves will accidently hurt him. So so curious to find out! I am really loving this story, your plot and your characters. So very excited to find out what happens next!

Jodi
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I really hate those damned mutts. Great chapter though.
MEL24FAN chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I think it would be awesome if the vision Alice had was in result of the wolves attacking Charlie & Edward or Alice change him to save him. Vamp charlie would be cool!
Cuccicella chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I hope that she will not continue to drain life energy from others once she completely heal. I hope it happen only when she injured .. You are not going to make her a bad Vamp Bella, are you?

She will really hate herself if she did kill someone because of her gift.
Lori94 chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Uh oh! Not the wolves!
teambellaedward chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
CdrIvanova chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Oooh, this is getting really fascinating! I think that Bella heals so quickly at the expense of other people's health, hence Charlie & Renee getting sick, Mike being admitted to the hospital and that old man getting a Code Blue.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful chapter!
rubell chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
you cheater! first, in chapter 11 in your AN you said she would go home next, and now she doesnt go home till next chapter, can we believe you, i am also guessing that bella is draining others energy and that is why renee, charlie, mike and patient next door arent doing so well...maybe this is also part of her speedy recovery, curious as to what the scans are going to show...and i am guessing ahe drained carlisle and edward as well and that is why their eyes are suddenly black...then to leave us with a cliffie like that! omg! i hope the next chapter is in the works cuz i dont like to harrass my readers but i will if necessary!
rubell chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
sorry it has taken me so long to come back, i have found myself obsessed with a few stories and have fell behind in most of my fics, lol...thanks for the AN summary, it made getting back into this fic easier,
OPOSOJOJ chapter 12 . 2/20/2011