Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
JB30 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Wow I LOVE IT! Yeah I think I keep saying that but I really do. :) I wonder if being around her shield is somehow rubbing off on him...if its the reason Jasper's talent isn't working on him. And I wonder if it isn't somehow effecting his control. So curious to find out! I love that she let him in at the end and I LOVE that he is being honest with her. Mike freaked me out. Glad Charlie put a stop to his lies. Loving Charlie. Fantastic chapter! So excited for more!
JB30 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I love when they communicate in her head. Its sad she's not going to have any memory. But maybe this time Edward can get it right. I hope he does tell her everything. I loved how he thought about how their day would of gone in the meadow. I love that Charlie and Edward get along. Really great story. So original and I love that. Great chapter!
JB30 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
OH wow I LOVE IT! Love that he could get into her head and communicate with her. And wow I love her power! What a fantastic idea! Love this story!
JB30 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Love that Edward was able to take care of her when she was bleeding. I wonder if Bella will have memory loss now. Its amazing how one turn of events can create such a ripple effect. Loving this story.
JB30 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
I like that just by changing some things up, the way Bella reacts, so much changes. It really shows how much Alice's visions are based on decisions. Edward certainly does make it confusing for Bella always talking to her then telling her its best to stay away. That would be so frustrating. Off to find out what happens next! Really enjoying this story!
JB30 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I love that she questioned him about his comment! And that she yelled out her window at him. She's very observant and I really like that. Boy Edward is quite the peeping tom! LOL Great chapter!
AHotMess chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
So I suck as a reviewer, becuase I read this straight through, without reviewing once.

It's so good! I love the twists and turns on the canon story and I can see your characters so clearly in my head.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic. I enjoy reading your other stories as well.

xoxo
MEL24FAN chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Interesting talent Bella has. I hope you explore that more. I look forward to E/B getting to know each other better. Mike is still and asshole. lol. I'm glad Angela is going to see Bella. Maybe she'll bring some memories back for bella.
Bammers chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Loved it very much and I am so excited to see what will happen next and The wolves need to leave they are pissing me off thanks for sharing this with us and update when you can...
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Oh I loved it update soon
sheviking chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Wow, I had forgotten about this story. Thank you for the summary, it helped a lot. :)

I look forward to reading more. I think this twist on Twilight is very interesting.
JollyJoker94 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Nice chapter can't wait for more:)
JB30 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Thats a heck of a cliffie! LOL Glad So glad I can keep reading! :) Really enjoying this story!
JB30 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I really like how you are twisting things up. So very interesting! Looking forward to reading more!
mamacat20 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Eekk. I had forgotten about this story. I needed to read from the beginning to realize what it was again. I missed these 2. I love how charlie is still on Edwards side and hopefully he will remain that way.
2,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »