Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
TheSpunkRansom chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
awww, you're mean! :p

You can't leave me hangin there..

You gotta update soon..

I can't wait, Pleaseee?

I wanna know how Edward respond to her after that! ;)
sujari6 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter. Bella's got some strong powers there. I look forward to your next update.
brandylion chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Call me crazy, but I'm totally seeing something like Rogue from X-Men, the way she sucks energy from those around her but it helps her heal quickly. Only Bella does it with her mind. Creepy.
thepinktabby chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
OMH! *sighs* Wow.. nice cliffie! I love how everyone who is involved with Bella's care is being drained of energy. LOL I'm guessing she's using them like a battery to help facilitate her healing? ;) It's an awesome update. Thanks can't wait for the next one.
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
GREAT chapter, i loove this story and ccannot wait to read more!
teambellaedward chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
MEL24FAN chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
You keep me hanging with every update. I think that Bella is causing the other patients to code but I don't know how or why.

I think she might also have something to do with everyone getting sick. But then again I could totally be off base with my whole theory. Only time will tell. I do love how E/B are getting to know each other now.
twilightnaley19 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
Twilight44 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Thank you for the needed recap of the story! I wish all authors did that! Anxious for more.
TheSpunkRansom chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Uhhh, this story is very very GOOD!

Update soon k!

Can't wait! )
Renee Aubin chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I love your departure from canon with Bella’s summary of all the odd things she’s seen!

“I don't appreciate being lied to, your cryptic messages and half-assed answers." Go, Bella!

Enjoying Edward's thoughts, too, especially his internal war between push-her-away and pull-her-closer. Well done.
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I read the earlier chapters quite a while ago, and was excited to see a new one! So now I'll go back and review all of them.

Very dramatic prologue, and of course we understand the scene. But I'm having a hard time figuring out when exactly the Port Angeles scene fits in with the "would you tell me the truth" scene. I tried to locate the cafeteria conversation with the apple and the radioactive spider in the book, but I think the screenplay really messed with the sequence. I guess the only important question is whether the prologue scene already happened before Chapter 1 starts, or whether it's still to come. Intriguing!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Yaya! Im glad she can let him in!
asf134 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011