Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
AHotMess chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Last line was beautiful! -She sighed softly, another sound to commit to memory. "You love me."

::sigh::

xoxo
mimimgr chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
ahh, so sweet. he's taking care of her. :) and she know he loves her.
sscana chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
So bella's healing quickly by pulling everyones elses energy with her gift. Everyone who comes in contact with her gets drained of energy. The harder she tries the more she pulls. That's what Edward has to hunt so much. It seems if a human touches her she's pulling all their energy.

I can't wait for Carlisle and Edward to figure that out. Plus she can hear their whispers. She's got multiple talents herself. Great chapter. I loved that ending.
CullenObsession114 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
loved it!
ashcakes22 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Is she like sucking the life out of people? Its like if your covered her sheild you get a mild eFfect but is she concentrats and projects it its a lot stronger, like how there was the code at the same time and carlise's eyes. It would also explain her parents and mike, she's unintentionally taking life forces, but why? To heal faster than the average human? I wonder what she would be like as a vampire then? At least with this new situation she can't hate edward. But only because the path is too altered, alice's vision changed to hate when she walked away from him, but when she slipped she inadvertently gave them a chance at a new start, because even if she gets her old memories she'd still have the new ones, so she still may be destine to be a vampire but back on the right path so to speak. Its definitely a lot to think of.
kbishop67 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
That was Amazing ! I loved the ending, that was perfect !
Kimmie45 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Wow. This chapter was kinda of confusing. What is going on with Bella?

This "sickness" going on, I have a feeling it has to do with her. Like she is absorbing the energy from Mike, Renee, Charlie, and maybe Edward and Carlise to heal faster. But it is actually making Renee, Charlie and Mike sicker maybe?

Just a theory. I don't know if that is even true.

Update soon please...(on anything)
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Awesome chapter! Glad to see they are connecting! Cant wait for the next!
london spam chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
So sweet! I wonder what everyone is coming down with. It doesn't seem to be the stomach flu from the book. Also, I think Bella is causing the Code Blue next to her room, but I'm not sure how.

I can't wait for Edward's reaction to Bella's revelation!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
awww, you're mean! :p

You can't leave me hangin there..

You gotta update soon..

I can't wait, Pleaseee?

I wanna know how Edward respond to her after that! ;)
sujari6 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter. Bella's got some strong powers there. I look forward to your next update.
brandylion chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Call me crazy, but I'm totally seeing something like Rogue from X-Men, the way she sucks energy from those around her but it helps her heal quickly. Only Bella does it with her mind. Creepy.
thepinktabby chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
OMH! *sighs* Wow.. nice cliffie! I love how everyone who is involved with Bella's care is being drained of energy. LOL I'm guessing she's using them like a battery to help facilitate her healing? ;) It's an awesome update. Thanks can't wait for the next one.
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
GREAT chapter, i loove this story and ccannot wait to read more!
teambellaedward chapter 12 . 2/9/2011