Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Snusa chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
heheh poor mike heheh or not ;) love the chapter :)

/hug
babylopez2008 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Hmm which characters would you kill off? That IS the question.. lol. Not the most loveable characters.

Omg Mike!

I think I was going to ask a question but got sidetracted(?) by the A/N at the bottom.
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL? LOL! CAN YOU PLEASE send me a teaser? I'd do anything for it! This chapter was amazing! And this story keeps getting better and better too by the way!
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
wow how exciting... i wonder what edward will do... and man when he wants something he will do whatever it takes to get it... i cant believe he asked for jaspers help and now everyone knows that mike took care of his problem in a school bathroom ew.. lol
mamacat20 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Please don't kill off any major ones. You can dump one of the humans but leave the vamps be. :)
ChocolateLover82 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
ha, poor Mike and his restroom activities, lol

a simple act can really change your life, wonder what will happen, hopefully they don't out themselves to the world.

As for killing characters, it'd be werd, but if it fits the plot, hopefully none of the vamps die :D
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
can't wait for more!
rmcrms5 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Bammers chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
That was great can't wait to see what happens next update soon thanks and just don't kill Bella or any of the Cullans and will be fine thanks...
amwine chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I love this story. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Great job...thanks. Don't let anything happen to the Cullens or Charlie...please! Thanks!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I'm having a lot of fun reading this story, it's so cool see Edward fighting hard against his almost compulsive urges. I'd like to read what Bella feels when she's near him, I believe that her needs might be very strong and fierce, I wonder when she will find courage to grab him tight and kiss his lips...

I also have to say that I prefer Edward POV!

Great Chapter

CullenObsession114 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
loved it!
twlighttina chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
NO ERICA DONT CHANGE IT WRITE IT THE WAY YOU WANT TOO EITHER THEY WILL READ IT ARE THEY WONT BUT DONT CHANGE HOW YOU SEE IT ...
Pat4pin chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Great chapter, loving this story!

Which character would that be?, none of the Cullens, i hope.

Thank you.
fallunder chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I'm having so much fun reading this story. Edward is a mess, he is so yummy. I have no issue w/ character deaths (outside of Bella and the Cullens) especially if E kills them. Sometimes the vampire just has to come out and play. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
2,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »