Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
LoveThoseVampires chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
she awakens please update soon
Cullenary chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
eeww! that was a cliffie! suprise Edward! thanks for writing! xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxo
Always Mazzy chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
what an evil way to end the chapter, cant wait for more
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Oh snap... she opened her eyes.

Hmm I wonder how Edward was going to help Bella get a new computer.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
wow... i really liked this chapter... im glad she woke up ... i cant believe it i wonder what happens next :)
Pat4pin chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
This update can't come fast enough...i'm dying to read Bella's reaction!

Great story, thanks for the writing.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
My Good Lord, I just can't stop saying this: you're such a great writer, but you already knows this, don't you?

Seriously, I'm totally overwhelmed by the plot of this story, Bella's decision to stay away from him and Edward's internal struggles were amazing and beautifully well described!

I wonder what he'll do now that she's awake *and in theory quite aware of his presence in her room*

He could use his no human speed and run away, she would think it was just a very vivid dream...

Oh, so many theories...

You Do know how to create a thriller, I'm so curious, so please update as soon as possible!

Great chapter, by the way!

annatwo chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I'm impressed. I read thru the 4 chapters so deep into the story I'm afraid I was an ass and didn't stop to review. I love the story. The part where she was writing in the diary was especially sweet and sad. I'm kinda of into a dark/dominant Edward so don't care while rather look forward to his getting dark in this story but really hope they find their way to each other.
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
More please!

What a wonderful chapter can't wait for the next update!
ooza chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Oh! Nice. Caught in the act.

Great update. :)
VampzRsexy chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Hm is Edward fast enough to get out or no?
Dulcinea21bella chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Ah, I hope she wakes up and remembers this!
TwiCrazed chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Oops! Sorry, Bella, didn't mean to wake you while I was stalking you and kissing you in your sleep. Please forgive me, I'll be going now...don't mention this to your father.

Gees, that's going to be one interesting conversation Edward! I wonder how Bella will react? Probably not well if he's going to continue to lie - or is he going to just make a mad dash for it and hope she thinks she was dreaming?

I'm glad at least that he saw her diary and knows why she walked away and that she didn't want to. I thought that would be enough for him to pursue her again - he seemed hell bent on making her love him, but now that he knows she's still interested, he's talking himself out of it again! Gees Edward! You're moods are giving me whiplash!
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Very interesting story. Please update soon.
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »