Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
TwiCrazed chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Oops! Sorry, Bella, didn't mean to wake you while I was stalking you and kissing you in your sleep. Please forgive me, I'll be going now...don't mention this to your father.

Gees, that's going to be one interesting conversation Edward! I wonder how Bella will react? Probably not well if he's going to continue to lie - or is he going to just make a mad dash for it and hope she thinks she was dreaming?

I'm glad at least that he saw her diary and knows why she walked away and that she didn't want to. I thought that would be enough for him to pursue her again - he seemed hell bent on making her love him, but now that he knows she's still interested, he's talking himself out of it again! Gees Edward! You're moods are giving me whiplash!
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Very interesting story. Please update soon.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Would he run really fast before she notices he's there?

Can't wait
Kimmie45 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Whatcha going to do now Edward? HEHEH
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Ah,

"Can you love a monster?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

I just love this story. Cool way of letting the reader into Bella's thoughts be having Edward see her diary. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

"I suddenly found myself internally cackling."-Too funny
Cina's chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Your such a great writer... I truely enjoy your stories.
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
loved it!
crazykatwp chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter. Loved the ending.
Snusa chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
awesome story, hate your cliffhanger ;)

/hug
JenMar91 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I love it and I can't wait for more!
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I wonder if she was ever really asleep. They were talking to each other while she slept. Something tells me that she knew that he was there and just faked being asleep.
PreciousDazzle chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
OMG! It’s gonna to be very interesting to see how he’s going to talk his way of this situation.
edmom chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
loved it can't wait for the next
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
i cant wait for more , i wonder what will happen next
Mrs. Jim chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
uh oh Edward the stalker has been caught!
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »