Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
JenMar91 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I love it and I can't wait for more!
Kimmie43 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Ok, I understand that instead of Edward getting Bella in the book so far he doesn't get her in this story. But things still pretty much takes place right?

Does Bella and Edward still get together though?
slyt chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
oh what another great chapter i just love reading his thoughts through this...knowing what she was already thinking and the he interrupts them and how he is feeling during all this.. Really good can't wait for the next chapter...
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
i think it's an awesome ending!

please update soon!
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
aw... poor edward... i love that line that bella says "a day ago i wanted this" how can edward think that she didnt want him...after saying that
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Great job, holy shit. I really love this sort of dark Edward that we have going on. I love the way that this is going.
ooza chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I really like where you're taking this. And Alice LOLing is great. Can't wait for more. :)
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of this one yet. I like it, but need more. I trust you to lead me in the right direction. Looking for more.
thepinktabby chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Oh wow, i'm intrigued. More please! *wink*
alfavaca chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I like it buy I have a question... will we have romance between ed and bella? or it will be all angst?

well update soon please
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
i love this Edward
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Poor Edward :(
TwiCrazed chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Bloody hell, this is going to drive Edward insane.

They say there's a fine line between love and hate - it looks like we're going to find out just how fine that line is.

Is Bella still going to find out from Jake what Edward is? I wonder how she'll react this time around.

I can't believe how good she is at resisting him. We all know what we should do when it comes to dealing with people who could possibly hurt us (emotionally I mean) but it's a lot harder to do in reality when that risk comes in the form of a hot guy!
amgrant3 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Very intrigues with how you will have this all play out. You always surprise me. i can't wait to see.
gmteenz chapter 3 . 4/16/2010