Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
asf134 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
wow!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
adhita chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Edward's so conflicted that he's giving me a headache, he wants and he fears at the same time, and Bella is rejecting him so much but it's because she's hurt.

I'm wondering if you will write this story completely in Edward's POV or are you going to put some portions in Bella's perspective? Another thing, is Bella feeling with the same intensity as Edward, I mean is she mated, like Edward, or not?

I'm glad Bella won't get raped, it's very difficult to read about that.

Hope you can update soon!
adhita chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
This is a feisty Bella, I like her! She was not willing to beat around the bush when she has clearly noticed something different in Edward. It was a bit funny how Edward was completely surprised by her response, I imagine him open mouthed and not breathing, like he can't even process what just happened.

Good chapter!
adhita chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hmm... I'm wondering if he's mad at Carlisle or at Alice for stopping him, or is he mad at Bella herself? Unfortunately, the important thing is that Bella is the one in pain when she is the innocent in this whole situation.

Interesting prologue, it raises some questions...
JenMar91 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I love it and I can't wait for more!
Kimmie43 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Ok, I understand that instead of Edward getting Bella in the book so far he doesn't get her in this story. But things still pretty much takes place right?

Does Bella and Edward still get together though?
slyt chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
oh what another great chapter i just love reading his thoughts through this...knowing what she was already thinking and the he interrupts them and how he is feeling during all this.. Really good can't wait for the next chapter...
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
i think it's an awesome ending!

please update soon!
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
aw... poor edward... i love that line that bella says "a day ago i wanted this" how can edward think that she didnt want him...after saying that
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Great job, holy shit. I really love this sort of dark Edward that we have going on. I love the way that this is going.
ooza chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I really like where you're taking this. And Alice LOLing is great. Can't wait for more. :)
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of this one yet. I like it, but need more. I trust you to lead me in the right direction. Looking for more.
thepinktabby chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Oh wow, i'm intrigued. More please! *wink*
alfavaca chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I like it buy I have a question... will we have romance between ed and bella? or it will be all angst?

well update soon please