Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Oh, sometimes I just hate the damn wolves!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
How is she healing so fast? Did all this happen since her accident? She wasn't like this before, right? Let me know if you can please. I'm confused. Thx
DanaLynn chapter 45 . 8/7/2015
I just read this story and loved it! I was wondering if you will do a follow-up story to show how Edward and Bella are doing? Dana
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
All these stories from you. You are full of stories! I wish I could write, always wanted to but no time. Now I have plenty of time stuck in bed but feel to bad. All I have is an iPad so that'd be hard to write on. So I guess I'll just have to read all your great stories! You are an amazing writer luv and I am loving this one. Glad Edward was in her mind...oooooooo!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Poor Edward! I'm not doing well, so I won't review every chapter, sorry. I've always felt that since you took your time to entertain me I could at least review in thanks for your hard work, but I'm just to sick to review every chappie. I am enjoying this sad story though, goes right along with my depression hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Wow!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Damn
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
That was different...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I might check this one out...sounds interesting!
Twilighted chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
Brilliant I loved your story thanks for writing and enjoy life x
Oh my chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
Wow this is an interesting development love your story although a few less negatives mumbles grumble hisses ect would be ok but it's great writing
Twilighted chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Wow that escalated quickly but I like it worth reading to get to this point I am looking forward,to seeing where this will lead
Guest chapter 46 . 6/6/2015
I read this story a few years ago. Just finished again - love it even more now! Thank you for the time and talent!
Edward'sDJ chapter 46 . 4/15/2015
Fabulous, thank you.
gruen chapter 46 . 2/7/2015
That was fun, with an interesting twist. Thank you!
2,407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »