Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
bella0609 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
? What happened ?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Why would he say that - just gave himself away!
bella0609 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
I love this twist in cannon!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
He keeps pushing her away... She's getting fed up!
EeWee chapter 46 . 5/26/2016
Another wonderful story. Loved what you did with Bellas powers.
it's simply me n you chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
What a very interesting development.
PAT2024 chapter 46 . 3/29/2016
Interesting version. How did you come up with such an awful, detestable Jacob ? I loved the story. I would have loved a little bit more of their adventures post changing to see the extent of their co-powers... But it's ok, the story is perfect as it is. Thanks for sharing.
debslmac chapter 46 . 1/5/2016
:) loved this story
cela chapter 41 . 11/4/2015
I can hardly wait for Edward to kill Jacob, or is bella going to be the one?
cela chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
it seems bella is almost in love with Edward and just doesn't know it yet. Jacob is crazy if he thinks bella will turn to him after what he and paul did just a few days before.
NanStew chapter 21 . 10/29/2015
Now that's a new twist. Edward wanting to kill Jacob.
bella0609 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I did not see that happening as well! Dr. Jekyll - Mrs. Hyde
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Looks like a great story!
AaronD1 chapter 42 . 10/9/2015
I wish that there had been more of a setup for this fight. The Quileutes are supposed to be the only known Shapeshifters in the world, and they took on a wolf form by coincidence. Now there's a whole new shapeshifting wolf pack that's already shifted that Jacob has somehow managed to team up with. How had they not been smelled or detected earlier?

Also, Jacob seems to have been waiting within a 4 mile range of the Cabin for Bella's entire transformation. For a vampire, that's like having the guy you're trying to kill stand on the other side of a street taunting you. Cross the street and kill him. I've already said that Jacob shouldn't have been able to outrun any of the vampires, but since he apparently can since he can in this story that still doesn't explain why they keep giving up the chase. Every time they chase him, it should span hundreds of miles and take many hours. Even if they can't see or hear him anymore, they can still track him by scent. They should also know that he will eventually get worn out, whereas they will not.

Also: How many wolves were in this mystery pack? 30? Because that's about the amount that they would need to win the fight.
AaronD1 chapter 41 . 10/9/2015
Good story, of course, but I find it hard to believe that Jacob made it into the Cabin with Edward's entire family nearby. Were they not surrounding it? If not, why? They knew that an attack was going to happen around that time.

As for Jacob escaping any of the vampires... Wolfs are slower than vampires. Also, Edward can run at around 170 mph, yet earlier on in the story a wolf had trouble keeping up with his car at 120 mph. Jacob was the largest wolf in the books, but he was not the fastest. That was Leah and she was a lot smaller than Jacob. So bigger wolf doesn't equal more power to the legs to run faster.
2,429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »