Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
All these stories from you. You are full of stories! I wish I could write, always wanted to but no time. Now I have plenty of time stuck in bed but feel to bad. All I have is an iPad so that'd be hard to write on. So I guess I'll just have to read all your great stories! You are an amazing writer luv and I am loving this one. Glad Edward was in her mind...oooooooo!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Poor Edward! I'm not doing well, so I won't review every chapter, sorry. I've always felt that since you took your time to entertain me I could at least review in thanks for your hard work, but I'm just to sick to review every chappie. I am enjoying this sad story though, goes right along with my depression hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Wow!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Damn
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
That was different...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I might check this one out...sounds interesting!
Twilighted chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
Brilliant I loved your story thanks for writing and enjoy life x
Oh my chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
Wow this is an interesting development love your story although a few less negatives mumbles grumble hisses ect would be ok but it's great writing
Twilighted chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Wow that escalated quickly but I like it worth reading to get to this point I am looking forward,to seeing where this will lead
Guest chapter 46 . 6/6/2015
I read this story a few years ago. Just finished again - love it even more now! Thank you for the time and talent!
Edward'sDJ chapter 46 . 4/15/2015
Fabulous, thank you.
gruen chapter 46 . 2/7/2015
That was fun, with an interesting twist. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 1/22/2015
I have truly enjoyed this story, absolutely enjoyed it. I have to say this was one of your best ones yet. The creativity shining throughout was spectacular. This chapter held everything you wanted for an epilogue. It showed current day at first, allowing us to read their hunting together . . . which was just as amazing as I was hoping for. To that incredible first time that they held out for, through all of their longing . . . and it was perfect. Romantic, soft, playful and really quite sexy. That was a fantastic lemon. The tale of her nearly killing on two separate occasions, made you realize that it wasn't easy for her. However, that second one involving Caleb, who the hell could blame her. I would've done the very same thing! I really do like that Edward is keeping his promise to himself, making sure that she graduates high school . . . even if she doesn't want to. This will be great for Charlie and Renee to see their daughter achieve this milestone. The part about Emmett being the obnoxious brother and not stopping in sight . . . delightful . . . even if it does annoy BxE . . . it is all out of love. It was funny that Edward hadn't told her of the island until near the end. It was even more odd that she never got that from any of their minds over the last three years of knowing them. Since she could read minds before her change. Again, I loved this . . . so very well written and proof of why you are among my favorites in this fandom. Thank you so very much for this imagination of yours. -Christy xo
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 1/22/2015
That was a super cute chapter. The family sitting around, all together, including the extended . . . making all their decisions together. I really liked that. Especially when they were speaking of the Volturi. I guess with Carlisle and Eleazar being close with them at one point, they feel it their duty to advise when they gain another vampire to their family? I respect that and admire that they all agreed it should be very vague, in telling them. Kate and Tanya were very funny near the end. Kate wanting to beat Bella with her powers, playfully of course. And, Tanya wanting to have girl talk . . . so funny. Very enjoyable chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 1/22/2015
Yes, she is absolutely phenomenal! I loved this chapter. Clearly if she can be around an open human wound only hours upon waking . . . she will be fine around regular humans in no time at all. Just amazing. It was quite interesting that she couldn't hear any of them outside her shield. It was also extremely interesting that Emmett, Jasper and Alice lost their shit and took off after Caleb, Edward and Bella. I'm glad that the others were there. Turns out they didn't need to be there for Bella, but for each other. Fascinating. So, so, so good!
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »