Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
AaronD1 chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
Love the story, but I still can't believe that Jacob isn't dead yet. I know the arrogant child always thought that he was a match for Edward in the books, but he isn't. Edward is faster, stronger, smarter, has more experience fighting, can read minds and counter every move, and oh yeah... he's a vampire.

This story really is unique from all the others. I don't think I've ever read a fic that started off where this story did. Usually, they all start right after or before crucial plot points (First meeting, the van, first meeting with the nomads, Bella's 18th B-day, etc...).

Also, I've almost always disliked stories that give Bella multiple abilities and make her ridiculously powerful, but her power so far is balanced by the limitations of her own human body.

This has been a great story overall so far and I've only now realized that I've already read several of your other stories and enjoyed them. Do you have any plans for your own original fiction? I'm in the process of writing my own fanfiction that is a complete rewrite of the first book. In this new rewrite, Jacob does not exist at all, and Renee and Bella are both moving back to Forks because Renee and Charlie are giving their relationship another shot. The characters stay the same for the most part but have a little bit more depth to them. I'm slacking with it quite a bit but stories like this make me want to get it done.
AaronD1 chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
Awesome last line! However, the decisions being made here are confusing the shit out of me:

#1 There was a huge confrontation between the wolves and vampires inside Charlie's house, which lead to Charlie and Renee being inches away from death.

#2 Charlie's "last words" to Bella were "stay away from the wolves" and "trust Edward" and it's obvious why - That's some great parting advice.

#3 Jacob tries on multiple occasions to attack and kill Edward, with no regard to Bella's safety, and yet everyone is still acting diplomatically. It's time to kill the mut and allow Sam to remain in control!

#4 Despite nearly being killed by the wolves, Charlier allows Billy, Sam, and Jacob into his house less than a week after a similar situation that nearly killed everyone, and less than a week after he told Bella to stay away from the wolves! That makes no sense. There shouldn't be any calm conversations at this point. Edward was able to discern from the two wolves at the hospital that Jacob considers Bella to be "his girl" and that he is trying to get her to go to La Push and Jasper was able to tell that Jacob was lying when he promised to leave Bella alone if it was her choice, and through all of this they are still allowing the stupid immature obsessed mut to be around Bella.

I like the story, and Bella's abilities of healing are cool - but dam! All these humans and vampires need to get their heads out of their asses and stay away from the wolves.
AaronD1 chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
Seeing pacifist (Edward) in life and death situations is so annoying. BREAK JACOB'S BONES! Incapacitate him! Also, how exactly did Paul escape Emmett and Rosalie? I call B.S on that one. A wolf isn't a match for a vamp one on one, that much has always been made clear. Also, Edward, Alice and Bella all allowed this situation to escalate like this despite Alice seeing it coming? Really? They couldn't have said kept the conflict outside, or said that they would talk with the wolves later?!
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Am enjoying your story. Interesting depiction of Jacob. And of Bella's shield. Read yr author notes about a 20 chapter story. Am so glad you changed your mind. Lots of things to find out about. Maybe even Charlie joining the Cullen ranks.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/22/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
becksie chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
God. I cried. Gotta love Charlie
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Oh, sometimes I just hate the damn wolves!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
How is she healing so fast? Did all this happen since her accident? She wasn't like this before, right? Let me know if you can please. I'm confused. Thx
DanaLynn chapter 45 . 8/7/2015
I just read this story and loved it! I was wondering if you will do a follow-up story to show how Edward and Bella are doing? Dana
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
All these stories from you. You are full of stories! I wish I could write, always wanted to but no time. Now I have plenty of time stuck in bed but feel to bad. All I have is an iPad so that'd be hard to write on. So I guess I'll just have to read all your great stories! You are an amazing writer luv and I am loving this one. Glad Edward was in her mind...oooooooo!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Poor Edward! I'm not doing well, so I won't review every chapter, sorry. I've always felt that since you took your time to entertain me I could at least review in thanks for your hard work, but I'm just to sick to review every chappie. I am enjoying this sad story though, goes right along with my depression hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Wow!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Damn
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
That was different...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I might check this one out...sounds interesting!
2,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »