Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 1/22/2015
That was a super cute chapter. The family sitting around, all together, including the extended . . . making all their decisions together. I really liked that. Especially when they were speaking of the Volturi. I guess with Carlisle and Eleazar being close with them at one point, they feel it their duty to advise when they gain another vampire to their family? I respect that and admire that they all agreed it should be very vague, in telling them. Kate and Tanya were very funny near the end. Kate wanting to beat Bella with her powers, playfully of course. And, Tanya wanting to have girl talk . . . so funny. Very enjoyable chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 1/22/2015
Yes, she is absolutely phenomenal! I loved this chapter. Clearly if she can be around an open human wound only hours upon waking . . . she will be fine around regular humans in no time at all. Just amazing. It was quite interesting that she couldn't hear any of them outside her shield. It was also extremely interesting that Emmett, Jasper and Alice lost their shit and took off after Caleb, Edward and Bella. I'm glad that the others were there. Turns out they didn't need to be there for Bella, but for each other. Fascinating. So, so, so good!
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 1/22/2015
She's brilliant . . . I adore her. She came upon a wounded bloody child and didn't drain him. She befriended him. She won't bite him, she's going to take him back to his mother . . . after she heals his wound. That is the reason for her taking him away from the others. Best. Vampire. Bella. Ever! Edward was awesome in his killing of Jacob! Woo-Hoo, so glad to have that freak gone from the damn story. Can't waits see what Bella does next. It's going to be fantastic, I just know it!
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 1/21/2015
That was FANTASTIC! Her awakening was just what I'd hoped for and so very much more. You were brilliant in this chapter. She was completely in control of her faculties right from waking up. She even had desire for her husband immediately. I loved that she saw exactly what Jacob thought and stopped herself. Of course he wanted all of that . . .Hes a child no can only think along the lines of one. I picture. Four year old stomping their feet and turning red in the face . . . it's rather laughable. Too bad those real wolves had to die for Jacob's stupidity. Where the hell is Sam? He seemed to be on his way there. I thought that Jasper said, when they were in town, that Sam was on his way. Must've been another thing I didn't read correctly.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 1/21/2015
That was absolutely perfect in its entirety . . . just perfect. The way she wanted to dance with him and shared the vision, that we found out about later. The way he bit her and she attempted to fight it . . . no matter how badly she wanted to get it done and over with. The poor forest area around them. I'm thinking now, that once she awakens, she may have. Healing power . . . not just stealing life force, but being able to give it. Simply by a touch, that takes nearly no power of her own. That would be remarkable. I kind of figured Jacob would show when he did. They did say third day and he was waiting for her shield to drop. So glad that she finally got it through her whole brain that this will help her, not hurt her and she settled and the venom is now flying through her. Really incredible story Erica.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 1/21/2015
I'm so glad that Alice can see their future when she' so side Bella's shield. That was tremendous help! I also really loved that Alice did her eyebrows and hair . . . I love Alice! At least they now know that Jacob only shows up on the third day and that they will be ready for it. Sam did seem to be on his way, maybe it's him that causes a disturbence in Allice's gift. Hopefully, Sam and some of the others do come to help . . . at least I hope they do. They are not biting Bella in Forks, and BxE are now married, not to mention mated. They have to understand that! Scary stuff ahead.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 1/21/2015
Well, I had a feeling when he said they were going into town, that Jacob would be there. The minute they pulled up and overheard the talk of stolen clothes. Stolen food, check. Jacob. Can't say I'm happy he is back, as he really is completely uneccesary for this beautiful story of yours. There was enough of everything else, to warrant Jacob useless. Too bad he didn't imprint . . . wait! I may still get my wish and he imprints with Tanya . . . hahahahahaha. Kidding, let's let them kill him NOW, before he kills Bella with his teenage ridiculousness.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
Well, my pervy ass guessed that correctly earlier in the story too. I had corrected myself in the following review, stating that I must've been wrong, because he talked about something completely innocuous. I'm very glad they are discussing all of the things she should take care of on her, grooming wise, to optimize things not growing back. I wonder if he'll do the grooming of her lady bits? hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 1/21/2015
That was just as beautiful as the last chapter. They are just magnificent together. I still think with the added brain capacity she has, once a vampire, that she'll be absolutely in control of every single part of herself. I don't think she'll affect the living things around her anymore. I said this much earlier on in the story and the further we get from the beginning, and knowing nothing of her powers then, I really believe that assessment wil hold true. Transformation will equal complete control. And, because she's aware of what she's doing and wanting it, she'll be fine right after awakening. Unless Jacob comes around, then she'll destroy him.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 1/21/2015
This chapter was beyond fantastic. It was just so beautiful. The way they took it all so slow, sweet and tentative, made it that way. The way he wanted so much more, her too, and they somehow held back. Knowing that she most likely wouldn't make it through, if he were to unleash completely. All so romantic and I just don't have the right amount of adjectives to praise this chapter. I've used it once, yet it bears repeating . . . beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
Wow, this just gets better and better. Really liked Carmen, she was a delight. Eleazar was wonderfully quirky in his lust of knowledge. Wanting to know so much more about Bella. Even though it was partially out of concern for his own family . . . you could feel the bigger part of him merely fascinated by what Bella may become. Then the desire he has pouring out of him from seeing her in his underwear and sweater . . . then later in her negligée and his heart on her chest . . . then you throw in the dancing . . . touching . . . her lustful advance . . . there is only so much a vampire husband can take! Goodness . . . that was hot and they haven't started getting nekkid yet. *fans self*
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
What a fun, playful way to write their trip up to the cabin. I enjoyed that. The stop, with their making out and her having an orgasm, just from the kisses . . . loved it! He senses are heightened from whatever ishappeningwith her, so I'm not surprised at all. Their tiny 'legal' wedding was sweet. Their real wedding was the night before and we all know that. The cabin sounds perfect for what they need. I'm looking forward to Bella reading Tanya . . . that shoul prove to be interesting. Please keep her incredible awakening from the books . . . the non-newborn feral-ness, if you will. Just so she can kick Jacob's ass herself. Better yet, let Jacob imprint with Tanya! Ha! That would be hilarious.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 1/21/2015
That was absolutely breathtaking. The whole chapter. So glad to see that his own gift is still very much working and at the range it should. I misunderstood and thought it didn't work at full capacity any longer. Just short range. So thank you for that. Also, thank you for letting us know the wolves did capture Laurent. Emmett loving on Charlie was great as well. I hope that Emmett goes to Charlie's house often during the time the family is still there, but BxE are gone. They seem to have a bond with one another. The conversation between Carlisle and Edward having him officiate, as this WILL be their actual wedding in the eyes of family and themselves, was beautiful choice. I love that they decided this . . . and that Bella was so happy about that. Paperwork schmaperwork . . . it can be done later and won't change the date for them in the least. The shooting stars for him and her, both wishing on forever together, separately . . . swoony-sigh. That conversation she had with her father before walking down the aisle, absolutely delightful. It was what they both needed and was loving and funny. Gah! Your words, I love them. When you switched over to Charlie's point of view . . . the happiness he had in knowing how in love they are and that she will be safe . . . so poignant. Then his heartbreak . . . I'm all sad panda for him. I am glad he knows she is still 'alive' and that she is well taken care of. He can always talk to her on the phone and they can even Skype. I hope they do.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 1/21/2015
You freaked me the fuck out when you sent Edward over to the rest of them. Good thing you did though, as Laurent was not going to stay quiet. I really, really hope that the wolves got him. I also really liked that the wolves had fanned out so that Edward could see what was going on with the family. Clearly, they are all working together to keep Bella and Charlie alive. I loved when Emmett asked if they could keep Charlie too . . . I would love that . . . Charlie wouldn't, I don't think. I have read a fic where Charlie and Bella both are vampires. Don't remember the name or author, just that they were vampires. Good ones, not bad ones.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 1/21/2015
I had a feeling that when she had commented that the pizza tasted like sand, that somehow with all of the melding together the BxE have done, both mind and body, that the transformation may be happening without their knowledge. Bella, Charlie and Carlisle all did a great job . . . even Edward, in giving the school and the teachers a great show. Kudos! I am beyond glad that Edward denied leaving to help the others to both Bella and Charlie. That would've been very dangerous with the nomads now intrigued with Alice and Jacob still on the loose. Wondering if the faux wedding will still happen. It should happen very soon . . . I don't think this thing with Bella will stay at bay much longer. Especially with all these threats lying in wait around them. Very glad that the wolves followed, yet did nothing but hang back in wait to see what was happening. I hope that they now realize she will have to be changed in order to survive . . . even if they consider her dead in their culture, they would know she is still living in some capacity. Worried for Alice . . . especially if this is James, the tracker, coming 'round the bend.
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »