Reviews for Come Take a Walk With Me
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I might check this one out...sounds interesting!
Twilighted chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
Brilliant I loved your story thanks for writing and enjoy life x
Oh my chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
Wow this is an interesting development love your story although a few less negatives mumbles grumble hisses ect would be ok but it's great writing
Twilighted chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Wow that escalated quickly but I like it worth reading to get to this point I am looking forward,to seeing where this will lead
Guest chapter 46 . 6/6/2015
I read this story a few years ago. Just finished again - love it even more now! Thank you for the time and talent!
Edward'sDJ chapter 46 . 4/15/2015
Fabulous, thank you.
gruen chapter 46 . 2/7/2015
That was fun, with an interesting twist. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 1/22/2015
I have truly enjoyed this story, absolutely enjoyed it. I have to say this was one of your best ones yet. The creativity shining throughout was spectacular. This chapter held everything you wanted for an epilogue. It showed current day at first, allowing us to read their hunting together . . . which was just as amazing as I was hoping for. To that incredible first time that they held out for, through all of their longing . . . and it was perfect. Romantic, soft, playful and really quite sexy. That was a fantastic lemon. The tale of her nearly killing on two separate occasions, made you realize that it wasn't easy for her. However, that second one involving Caleb, who the hell could blame her. I would've done the very same thing! I really do like that Edward is keeping his promise to himself, making sure that she graduates high school . . . even if she doesn't want to. This will be great for Charlie and Renee to see their daughter achieve this milestone. The part about Emmett being the obnoxious brother and not stopping in sight . . . delightful . . . even if it does annoy BxE . . . it is all out of love. It was funny that Edward hadn't told her of the island until near the end. It was even more odd that she never got that from any of their minds over the last three years of knowing them. Since she could read minds before her change. Again, I loved this . . . so very well written and proof of why you are among my favorites in this fandom. Thank you so very much for this imagination of yours. -Christy xo
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 1/22/2015
That was a super cute chapter. The family sitting around, all together, including the extended . . . making all their decisions together. I really liked that. Especially when they were speaking of the Volturi. I guess with Carlisle and Eleazar being close with them at one point, they feel it their duty to advise when they gain another vampire to their family? I respect that and admire that they all agreed it should be very vague, in telling them. Kate and Tanya were very funny near the end. Kate wanting to beat Bella with her powers, playfully of course. And, Tanya wanting to have girl talk . . . so funny. Very enjoyable chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 1/22/2015
Yes, she is absolutely phenomenal! I loved this chapter. Clearly if she can be around an open human wound only hours upon waking . . . she will be fine around regular humans in no time at all. Just amazing. It was quite interesting that she couldn't hear any of them outside her shield. It was also extremely interesting that Emmett, Jasper and Alice lost their shit and took off after Caleb, Edward and Bella. I'm glad that the others were there. Turns out they didn't need to be there for Bella, but for each other. Fascinating. So, so, so good!
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 1/22/2015
She's brilliant . . . I adore her. She came upon a wounded bloody child and didn't drain him. She befriended him. She won't bite him, she's going to take him back to his mother . . . after she heals his wound. That is the reason for her taking him away from the others. Best. Vampire. Bella. Ever! Edward was awesome in his killing of Jacob! Woo-Hoo, so glad to have that freak gone from the damn story. Can't waits see what Bella does next. It's going to be fantastic, I just know it!
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 1/21/2015
That was FANTASTIC! Her awakening was just what I'd hoped for and so very much more. You were brilliant in this chapter. She was completely in control of her faculties right from waking up. She even had desire for her husband immediately. I loved that she saw exactly what Jacob thought and stopped herself. Of course he wanted all of that . . .Hes a child no can only think along the lines of one. I picture. Four year old stomping their feet and turning red in the face . . . it's rather laughable. Too bad those real wolves had to die for Jacob's stupidity. Where the hell is Sam? He seemed to be on his way there. I thought that Jasper said, when they were in town, that Sam was on his way. Must've been another thing I didn't read correctly.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 1/21/2015
That was absolutely perfect in its entirety . . . just perfect. The way she wanted to dance with him and shared the vision, that we found out about later. The way he bit her and she attempted to fight it . . . no matter how badly she wanted to get it done and over with. The poor forest area around them. I'm thinking now, that once she awakens, she may have. Healing power . . . not just stealing life force, but being able to give it. Simply by a touch, that takes nearly no power of her own. That would be remarkable. I kind of figured Jacob would show when he did. They did say third day and he was waiting for her shield to drop. So glad that she finally got it through her whole brain that this will help her, not hurt her and she settled and the venom is now flying through her. Really incredible story Erica.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 1/21/2015
I'm so glad that Alice can see their future when she' so side Bella's shield. That was tremendous help! I also really loved that Alice did her eyebrows and hair . . . I love Alice! At least they now know that Jacob only shows up on the third day and that they will be ready for it. Sam did seem to be on his way, maybe it's him that causes a disturbence in Allice's gift. Hopefully, Sam and some of the others do come to help . . . at least I hope they do. They are not biting Bella in Forks, and BxE are now married, not to mention mated. They have to understand that! Scary stuff ahead.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 1/21/2015
Well, I had a feeling when he said they were going into town, that Jacob would be there. The minute they pulled up and overheard the talk of stolen clothes. Stolen food, check. Jacob. Can't say I'm happy he is back, as he really is completely uneccesary for this beautiful story of yours. There was enough of everything else, to warrant Jacob useless. Too bad he didn't imprint . . . wait! I may still get my wish and he imprints with Tanya . . . hahahahahaha. Kidding, let's let them kill him NOW, before he kills Bella with his teenage ridiculousness.
2,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »