Reviews for The Blue Room
misspooky chapter 1 . 1/14
Decent story but.. then came the flower part.. and then the whoo fists in the air. Ant the talk after and how they suddenly reversed, it didnt make sense tbh, and its not in character for them. So it wont go on my fave list after all but was nice to read.
Sayer13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've beautiful...
I don't know why there are only 6 shocked I surely didn't want to let out telling you how beautifully you've written this and how talented you 're an amazing way you write the dialogues and everything.
Well done.
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is just so cute:3 I loved it! Great story and really well written:) you should add another chapter about the third time they made love on Isle Esme:) I think that would be an awesome one!
catwoman8940 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
love this version of the Blue room
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
For the love of all that is Holy! This is amazing. I loved it. So detailed, but just enough suggestion to keep your imagination sprinting. Beautifully written, you are a pure genius. Fantastic.

xoxo-

Hyper Maiden
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Well, isn't that a lovely story? I enjoyed very much how you portrayed the characters and I also liked their conversation. The lemons were hot and well-written. Congratulations!

Love,

Monica
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Your story may be my undoing. I love the dialogue between Edward and Bella...so real, heartfelt, warm and full of humor. I can imagine the very conversation in that room, Bella so full of need and want, Edward struggling valiantly and yet so torn. ROFL...Bella asking if Edward had attended Incubus Camp after showing her some world peace...too funny, yet so natural and full of tenderness. Love your writing, thank you for sharing your talents.
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh My God! That was, Idk, its so hard to explain, I loved it! I laughed, I got hot and I cried! I loved how you didn't make it as if two ppl were just having sex, but made it into two ppl making love! I am going to promote this story! I love it!