Reviews for One Night, One Kid, One Problem
Well shit
Wizco chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I laughed
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lmao, I always wondered about Mardy and the kid, and whatever happened to them once Dravid left on his adventures, following the dark haired sorceress who captured his heart in the Kocari Wilds. I actually am quite fond of the little canon fodder she provides Dravid, and I'm glad that little Gorim was taken care of.
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
...Interesting. And very funny, of course. Though I must admit that I imagined the stereotypical dwarf to be of more... I don't know, strong-willed perhaps? You know, more focused on this whole "Honor, Family, Tradition" -thing. I don't mean that as critique, I'm simply commenting on it.

All in all: love the story, even if Reidin's libido over-stretches the humor in it a bit. But still funny.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This actually doesn't seem like much of a parody to me. It is very funny though, Dwarf politics are so wonderfully confusing.
back2reality chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
lmfao! "you never use protection." I laughed for like 10 minutes after i read that
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Freaking awesome. I wished i had thought to name the mabari after Trian (totally confused me at first).

Also loved his dialogue with Morrigan and Leliana. And his inability to choose between the two. That and his desire to sleep his way across Fereldan. Freaking awesome.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Ha! And now the male dwarf speaks. Equally funny! The up-front child support was a sound idea.
zer0123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
very funny lol
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Haha, I LOLed when I read that Reidin had named the marabi Trian- I wished I had thought of doing that when I was Dwarven Noble!