Reviews for The Cottage, 'til Dawn
MastersWriter chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I just recently stumbled upon this story and Oh..My...God! This chapter was just...I don't even think I have the words! It took me almost two hours to get through...but it was just Gah!
soulmatesrocks chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE U ONLY GOT 19 REVIEWS THIS IS THE BEST LEMON I HAVE EVER READ...do u know that i copied ur story and saved it on my computer and i read it EVERY WEEK?so unfair
Heylolitahey chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Omfg this is the best cottage/lemon fanfic i've ever read! So fucking hot! Please update please please!
Petra chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Oh my fucki*g God this was amazing. Please, please update soon this is like my favorite fanfic ever 3
babesbraves chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
WOW so hot! to read about edward finaly dropping his pent up emotions and giving into his wild side is truley fantastic you wrote a story that if you have the imagination reads like you are watching it in real life!that is a remakeable tallent!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
This was recommended by mysty1234. It was a totally hot account. Great seeing Edward come to accept himself and the passion he and Bella have.
rachel000 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
this is so good...hope you continue!
marlijn chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
aa you quit? love it
ScarletteLover chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Holy mother of shitting ponies, you can write lemons like nobody I've EVER read! This is absolutly amazing! I love it!
ssshasta chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
"Passion like that changes you irrevocably. You will always retain pieces of who you are, but sometimes there are other parts that have to be left behind just to make the space. Sometimes there is just nothing that can prepare you for transformation into something like that. Sometimes there is just no way to understand the destination prior to the journey, beyond any kind of superficial, trivial grasp."

This is truly amazing.
spunkmehard chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
yoda, I don't know how but I think you have outdone yourself with this chapter. So erotic, so passionate, so feral and wild...and yet you are able to maintain a gentleness and tenderness that is the core of Edward and Bella's love for one another. Bella is experiencing so many firsts in her 24 hours of vampire life, as is Edward...he being her teacher, her lover and a most wicked monster never before unleashed. You have written Edward and Bella's time in the forest as so primal yet you have maintained their humanity at the same time. If possible, their bond and their connection only deepens with each experience. So well done, bravo to you my friend!
spunkmehard chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Normally I would review each chapter but I have been ravenously reading your stories and have hardly come up for air. This story is smokin' hot yet so tasteful and tender at the same time. Have loved reading through this journey with Edward and Bella from their island all the way to them breaking the foundation of their new home! Their newfound level of comfort and joy with each other as they continue to explore and discover new boundaries is a wonderful read. And I do so very much hope that Bella decides to lose the bet and keep her fine young husband preoccupied outside for awhile. Thanks to you, my day is shot, got nothing down I was supposed to but have loved every minute of your stories. Can't wait for more.
Kate118 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I LOVE IT!

You are a great writer.

I want Bella to lose!

I hope the next chapter is done soon.
hijadelpecado chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm a little worried about this story: because it's getting near dawn, and I don't want this night to ever end!

So far the best second honey moon depiction!
ivanovandevotee chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Okay. This is gorgeous. Paralyzingly hot, but I don't feel like a pervert for reading it like I do with other smut, because it's so perfectly THEM. Romantic, and loving, and exploratory (working out Edward's repressions by way of period-accurate underwear, Oh My Gosh that is perfect!) and daring. I particularly love the Monster sections. I really think the Cullens would help themselves to control their monsters in the the outside world in that way, by (instead of being ashamed and denying them completely) unleashing them honestly and trustingly with their mates. Complete repression is never the best way.

All in all, I wait with bated breath for the next chapter. (And I vote for Lose!) ;-)