Reviews for Tree of Thoth
very nice
Firehedgehog chapter 72 . 8/12/2013
niiiice
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
So, this is a concept rather than character-based crossover?

Really wishing I could afford a game system now. Mana Khemia seems awesome.
Firehedgehog chapter 70 . 11/15/2012
okay,,, thats one freaky mana
Firehedgehog chapter 69 . 11/7/2012
awesome update "D your makingf me happy with all teh updates
Firehedgehog chapter 68 . 11/6/2012
freaking awesome update "}
Happerry chapter 67 . 10/29/2012
Since you asked, I'm still reading this. It's a really good story and has single handedly convinced me to go out and buy Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis for myself. As always, your worldbuilding is superb.
Cyrus Lowe-Monterrey chapter 67 . 10/28/2012
Well Yeah! Of course we're still reading this! The fic that started me on reading your stuff? I follow it faithfully and reread it every three months or so.

I admit, though, that it's becoming a little bit muddled with how much you're cramming in it. That, and the fact that it's talking about so many high-brow stuff doesn't invite much on comment. It's difficult to follow, at times, but possibly it's a bit more honest about alchemy than the game... although some of the theories feel a little 'forced' to fit into the Al-Revis world. Then again, I play it as a game and don't think too much about it, so maybe it's just me finding it a little on 'overcomplicating' side.

But anyway! Of course we're still reading!
Firehedgehog chapter 67 . 10/25/2012
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, an update. great one
Kitsune Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You know i don't get this story there was so many missing details and poor Vayne Isolde still hates him and roxis only like vanitas what about Vayne? huh is this a yaoi or frienship fic.?
Firehedgehog chapter 66 . 11/11/2011
duh duh duh
Firehedgehog chapter 63 . 10/9/2011
heh, now thats a cute an amusing pairing
Firehedgehog chapter 62 . 9/23/2011
all i want to say is Kawaiiiiii