Reviews for Tree of Thoth
Dead Turtle chapter 25 . 1/5
I'm glad the later series don't have alchemists needing to form pacts with mana spirits (which end up being a thing for magicians in the Dusk series). No risk of alchemy suddenly disappearing because the mana say "fuck it".
Dead Turtle chapter 19 . 1/5
That talk about creation and destruction reminds me of the Ren subplot in Atelier Firis, where she will ask you if you prefer to use alchemy for creation and destruction. You would think that she would see destruction as bad but it wasn't the case. She would later on explain that both were alchemy and you just have to wield their power responsiblity.
Dead Turtle chapter 18 . 1/5
Man, it's always funny going back, knowing how Ruby Prism was such a big deal in the PS2 era games, and knowing the alchemists on the Arland series could synthesize a ton of it like it was nothing.
Firehedgehog chapter 77 . 11/29/2013
very nice
Firehedgehog chapter 72 . 8/12/2013
niiiice
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
So, this is a concept rather than character-based crossover?

Really wishing I could afford a game system now. Mana Khemia seems awesome.
Firehedgehog chapter 70 . 11/15/2012
okay,,, thats one freaky mana
Firehedgehog chapter 69 . 11/7/2012
awesome update "D your makingf me happy with all teh updates
Firehedgehog chapter 68 . 11/6/2012
freaking awesome update "}
Happerry chapter 67 . 10/29/2012
Since you asked, I'm still reading this. It's a really good story and has single handedly convinced me to go out and buy Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis for myself. As always, your worldbuilding is superb.
Cyrus Lowe-Monterrey chapter 67 . 10/28/2012
Well Yeah! Of course we're still reading this! The fic that started me on reading your stuff? I follow it faithfully and reread it every three months or so.

I admit, though, that it's becoming a little bit muddled with how much you're cramming in it. That, and the fact that it's talking about so many high-brow stuff doesn't invite much on comment. It's difficult to follow, at times, but possibly it's a bit more honest about alchemy than the game... although some of the theories feel a little 'forced' to fit into the Al-Revis world. Then again, I play it as a game and don't think too much about it, so maybe it's just me finding it a little on 'overcomplicating' side.

But anyway! Of course we're still reading!
Firehedgehog chapter 67 . 10/25/2012
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, an update. great one
Kitsune Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You know i don't get this story there was so many missing details and poor Vayne Isolde still hates him and roxis only like vanitas what about Vayne? huh is this a yaoi or frienship fic.?