Reviews for On the Road
caseyedith chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I like this behind-the-scenes view of Link! Puts the game into perspective. I'm an avid goofer myself when i comes to TP...hehehe, it was such a tedious game, there were LOTS of little things to do. I like how your lack of motivation to get to the next temple inspired this. That's very creative thinking!
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Two main reasons why I love this (drabble?) thing.

1.) This is positively true. I must've spent have my gaming time JUST looking for Agitha's bugs. (If she wanted them so much, why didn't she go out and look for them herself? And if she got captured by monsters, they'd let her go anyways because she's just that annoying!) I also re-visited tons of locations just because I liked the scenary and I refused to warp anywhere because I liked traveling. I also kept going back to talk to the cats, because for some reason I found that dreadfully amusing. And yet, you managed to capture all this in a few brief paragraphs and some matter-of-fact, very dry, sarcastic humour.

2.) It isn't romance! 8D I swear that genre is more of a curse than it is a gift.

Kudos to you, my friend.