Reviews for A New World Family
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
It looks older than England haha haha! You know when I first read a description I was kind of expecting evil little countries to try and replace them. With the descriptions you might be able to pull them off as their 2p's... No, 2p Canada has purplish blue eyes still but blonde/ dirty blonde hair. 2p America has reddish brown hair with... Red eyes? That's creepy as hell! Though I guess it isn't nearly as bad as England's pink and blue swirls... Shit you'd think it was a trix cereal commercial up in his eyes! Anyways nice fic, I kinda wanna see evil twins, it's probably abandoned but I'm gonna beggeth of thee to update anyways! Please?
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Almost don't want to read it due to the amount of reviewers begging you to finish but... Oh it's been a while since my soul has been wounded due to a really really good but unfinished fix, I think I need to resurrect that :'D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Please, ArixaBell, update! Do writers abandon a story before it's finished, when it's published? No! Now update!
The Damned Goddess chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Oh my God, older then England. That one line just made my life.
Aestiva chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Please tell me this isn't abandoned! It's a great story with lots of potential and wonderful writing!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awww cute!
In The Mix chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Please UPdate this! I beg you!
Lyikael chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
This is surprisingly well written! It's just that there are so few reviews that I was a little reluctant to read this, but I'm glad I did! This is great! And very original, I hope people recognize this and you get many more reviews.

I also see this hasn't been updated in some time, do you intend on continuing it? If you need help with anything just ask!

Thank you for writing!

Hope to read more soon :)
Queen GR chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Why is this marked complete when it ends in a cliffhanger?
Oliver Jasmine chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is a fluffy story with a great idea!

It moves very slowly though, so please update soon :)
BananaNutCrunch chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
AHAH, YES! I Just KNEW China would get involved, because he's an old codger! :'D

Do update soon
SealandSkywalker chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
This fic is great. It keeps me wondering what is going to happen, and whether or not Matt and Al can do it... Please keep going with it!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
hmm i think the spell would be used on Al and Matthew huh?
Nivell chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Love the relationship between America and Canada! And *gasp* who could Sam and Pierre be? I'd say that they were versions of Native America but that's just a guess.
digitalmayhem chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
OH LORD.

If you don't update soon, I'll be forced to torture something. Seriously.

I NEED TO KNOWWWWW. .