Reviews for The Strongest Nation
Chauna chapter 14 . 10/5
This was...I soul and heart is long gone but...good story..
JaeRae chapter 14 . 9/22
You do realize what you've done to me and my heart, right? I think I died right along with America... and Lithuania... and Russia... You didn't tug at my heartstrings, you ripped them mercilessly from my body, threw them at my face, and then stabbed me multiple times with this.

I some-what predicted that Canada and America would be the last two, only I thought that America would kill himself or something. But then when America was all like "I don't intend on dying here" or whatever I knew that he was faking it so Mattie'd win. I swear, I felt physical pain, this was so good. I kind of feel like Alfred was planning that since the beginning, now that I know the ending. But this is definitely better than the Hunger Games (ugh, hate the third book). I kinda wish that you had let Britain live, though, and let everyone left surviving be all "yeah happily ever after, let's ride off into the sunset" or whatever but I still love stories with sad endings.

However, what happened with Italy was uncalled for. Anything remotely harmful to Italy is uncalled for, actually.

But seriously, this was by far one of the most amazing Hetalia fics I've ever read. The only problem I can find with it is that it left a gaping hole where my heart should be.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 14 . 7/29
There goes my heart.
letusfallupp chapter 1 . 7/19
Interesting first chapter. Can't wait to read on :)
Essie7198 chapter 10 . 6/8
Noooooo! I wanted Prussia to win ironically!
Essie7198 chapter 9 . 6/8
I just realized: it would be awful if Sealand was taken! Poor kid :(
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 14 . 5/5
Wow. I kind of did not expect that ending. But it was a good ending. I liked this even though it made me sick with the feels.
It made me think of hunger games and the lord of the flies. Haha.
Well I hade a good time reading this. Now I will take my leave and go read some fluff ass shit that will give me stomach aches and cavities. For a life time.
Krinos chapter 14 . 4/18
Wow... That was... Different.

I'm confused. Did I miss something when Belarus and Russia were fighting? I could have sworn that Russia was the one that died in a plot twist ("Brother? You know... The same thing will happen if I kill you.")

Also, when America and Russia were fighting in chapter 13...

When they started kissing out of nowhere I was totally shocked. The hell?

This story is good for me because it got straight to the point. I've tried reading these types of stories before and I could never finish them because there was too much description. All I really wanted were the results. This would have sounded better with more description, but I would never have finished it.
UGHHHMMDM chapter 14 . 3/22
The last paragraph is brilliant. Crude, but strong, it makes you reflect about human nature.
ItsMyIceCream428 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
That note at the end has me worried... xD
I think this is a really cool idea! MUST CONTINUE READING! :D
a fan chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Good story, but...that was some horrifyingly f*cked-up sh*t, man.
Illmerica chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
That's it. My soul's dead.
Kuma Leijon chapter 14 . 2/18/2014