Reviews for The Strongest Nation
Kayleigh1789 chapter 14 . 1/23
It's 5 in the fucking morning and you've made me gasp, flail around like a fish, and sob. Well done
Goog.lystrip chapter 14 . 1/11
Canada, make me proud too. Utterly destroy them.
HarmonyLucis chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
*criescries* THIS IS AMAZING
POOR MATTIE
DreamingCerulean chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
What the heck did I just make myself read.
(It was good though)
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
Bro you need a sequel where the winner gets revenge... Or just add an extra chapter or 50. I love this story but I'm still super sad cause of the honey but feelios. Them feelios tho. Especially for the FACE family and the German-Italian-Spanish combo... Those are my favorite peeps up in hetalia land so it's like :'( why art thou so cruel? Love us and add in a not so cliffhanger ending :D oh but thank you for the usuk... Last thing: Is it bad I can see France doing what he did and justifying it in this kind of situation? Normally I don't see him *spoilerish* as a rapist but with the one country (not Canada, other guy he killed) I can see him trying to have sex with him as a last act of pleasure type thing. Like sorry I killed you but Ill make your last moments good. I just got shivers, and not the good kind. Beautiful writing btw and in case you can't tell i would love if you continued/ finished this.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Oh France you poor bastard. I'm rereading this; only on chapter two but I had to write this cause they left big brother alone :( then big brother goes fucking psycho... Oh I cant wait to get the feels going!
Bluecloud chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Huh . . . it's not very often that you get a Snapped!France . . . fun, though. What lullaby was he singing?
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
When chapter ten began with "It was turning out to be a pleasant afternoon" I just knew the Nordics were gonna die. I guess I should just be thankful that their deaths weren't seen from Sweden's POV, because that would have pretty painful for me. Also, I actually speculated at first that Alfred already killed Natalya at the beginning. It just made sense to me since he seemed to have witnessed her kill poor Belarus. If I were him I'd determine her as a threat for hunting so early in the game and that it would be better if I stopped her for doing more damage in the future.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone expected it to be America vs Russia at the end, at it pretty much was, but the ending was pretty great. Whether it was Alfred or Mattie who won, I would've been a happy reader either way.

Some of the minor characters dying really made me sad but if there's another thing I'm really happy about (aside from Matthew winning rather peacefully), was that you didn't include Sealand - that would've been too much.
Saffron De'La chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY! SO MANY FEELS! Maybe you could do a sequel about the nations reviving or something of the sort... And Canada finding them? I don't know, but that would be super cool! Loved this story!
~ Bunnies out
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
Please. ! Another chapter!
1010 D chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Do you have any idea how feelsy I am right now?
Let me show you why I am so feelsy:

1. You killed England, just when I though he, America and Canada would survive together.

2. You killed America, leaving Canada all by himself.

3. You killed Germany, the Italians and had Spain commit suicide.

4. France was left behind and went NUTS.

But, the story was really amazing, I just hate having feels attacks, that's all.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Whaaaa? Aw man, the face family is seperated. Even worse, FRANCE is alone in a killing game! Well, he's as good as dead...
this cat wants cheese chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
i feel bad for prussia...fuck you england!
Chauna chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
This was...I mean...my soul and heart is long gone but...good story..
JaeRae chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
You do realize what you've done to me and my heart, right? I think I died right along with America... and Lithuania... and Russia... You didn't tug at my heartstrings, you ripped them mercilessly from my body, threw them at my face, and then stabbed me multiple times with this.

I some-what predicted that Canada and America would be the last two, only I thought that America would kill himself or something. But then when America was all like "I don't intend on dying here" or whatever I knew that he was faking it so Mattie'd win. I swear, I felt physical pain, this was so good. I kind of feel like Alfred was planning that since the beginning, now that I know the ending. But this is definitely better than the Hunger Games (ugh, hate the third book). I kinda wish that you had let Britain live, though, and let everyone left surviving be all "yeah happily ever after, let's ride off into the sunset" or whatever but I still love stories with sad endings.

However, what happened with Italy was uncalled for. Anything remotely harmful to Italy is uncalled for, actually.

But seriously, this was by far one of the most amazing Hetalia fics I've ever read. The only problem I can find with it is that it left a gaping hole where my heart should be.