Reviews for Three Little Words
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 3/25
Huh first time I've ever read this pairing. They would be so annoying and hot. Haha I think I found someone who actually talks more than America! Maybe it'll teach him what others feel like... But England! Y u no bang da us of da a? Yyyyyy?
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Now THIS, is gold. Simple, fluffy, funny, and I LOVE IT. A 10/10 for you, dear Author! :D
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I think after seeing Denmark in the description, it made me think "oh my lord seriously?"
And after reading this gold it has now changed to a period.
"Oh my lord seriously."

Lovely and funny short here! :)
IKP chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved this! Knowing anything about real life Danish US relations one would realize they aren't a crack pairing. It should be cannon :)
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
WHAT THE HELL!
YOU WILL REGRET THIS AMERICA!
PinguKippari chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Hilarious! Thanks for writing this!
Hetabee chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
No words can express just how amazing (aggravating) this pairing would be if it was canon. Oh my god, I can just imagine America and Denmark having a "Who's More Manly" contest and the lengths they would take to prove their assertiveness... Ahhhh, such a great crack pairing and they do fit together so well (almost suspiciously well). You deserve an award for this random cracky crack-ness.

Well, onto the sequel! :3
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
oh dear odin! i love Danmark soo much!
aliceinanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ahhhhhhh! I love DenAme so much! I know this review is super late but since I loved the story so much, I had to! Thanks for the story
purecarnation chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
wow. Finally found this fic again! I first read this when I entered the Hetalia fandom and this story never ceases to amuse me! _ Just gotta love Denmark here!
GuestyGuest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'm normally a huge USUK fan and never even heard of this pairing but this was crazy good XD I was grinning like an idiot the whole way through it and I was amazed at how much this made sense. America and Denmark make a really good match
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
XD I loved this... probably more than what I should've. But, eh, I'm not a a big USUK fan, and I ABSOL-FREAKIN'-UTELY ADORE DENMARK. So, good job! :D
NanaFay chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lol This was fun to read xD Instead if England, it was actully Denmark...and oh the awkwardness! It's fun to read different types of pairings just for the heck of it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love this! Denmark is so epic!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »