Reviews for Three Little Words
IKP chapter 1 . 4/1
Loved this! Knowing anything about real life Danish US relations one would realize they aren't a crack pairing. It should be cannon :)
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/15
WHAT THE HELL!
YOU WILL REGRET THIS AMERICA!
PinguKippari chapter 1 . 2/26
Hilarious! Thanks for writing this!
Hetabee chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
No words can express just how amazing (aggravating) this pairing would be if it was canon. Oh my god, I can just imagine America and Denmark having a "Who's More Manly" contest and the lengths they would take to prove their assertiveness... Ahhhh, such a great crack pairing and they do fit together so well (almost suspiciously well). You deserve an award for this random cracky crack-ness.

Well, onto the sequel! :3
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
oh dear odin! i love Danmark soo much!
aliceinanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ahhhhhhh! I love DenAme so much! I know this review is super late but since I loved the story so much, I had to! Thanks for the story
purecarnation chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
wow. Finally found this fic again! I first read this when I entered the Hetalia fandom and this story never ceases to amuse me! _ Just gotta love Denmark here!
GuestyGuest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'm normally a huge USUK fan and never even heard of this pairing but this was crazy good XD I was grinning like an idiot the whole way through it and I was amazed at how much this made sense. America and Denmark make a really good match
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
XD I loved this... probably more than what I should've. But, eh, I'm not a a big USUK fan, and I ABSOL-FREAKIN'-UTELY ADORE DENMARK. So, good job! :D
NanaFay chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lol This was fun to read xD Instead if England, it was actully Denmark...and oh the awkwardness! It's fun to read different types of pairings just for the heck of it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love this! Denmark is so epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i love this pairing sooooo much
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WHY AREN'T THEY BEST FRIENDS? XD They're so freaking similar it's scary. Also, happy America Day! Whether you're American or not I'm spreading my good cheer. :3 Just so you know? Denmark and America is oddly hot. I vote yes for this. Forever.
Alovelyending chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love you for writing this,thank you for contributing to the fandom so beautiully
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »