Reviews for The Lie
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i cant believe i never saw this -_-

a little on the dark side, but realistic all the same. frankly, whoever says namine wouldnt be that 'malicious' is naive. after all, she shattered soras memories for a little company. not that i dont like namine, im simply being blunt.

anyway, i liked it a lot :)
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I've been meaning to read and review this for awhile, I just been so busy that I never got the time, but I do now! :D Plus it's nice and short so I figured I got the time to check it out :3. An interesting type of one-shot, I love these type! Anyway, let me get to reviewing this :D.

Poor Namine, I'm sure she didn't mean to, she's a Nobody, to feel such a strong emotion like jealousy could probably effect anyone's thoughts to go dark. Haha, I guess I'm not the only one who thought Namine lied to Xion about returning to Sora XD. I actually did something similar to this awhile back, and this one-shot sort of reminds me of it :). I actually have a nice respect for Xion as a RokuNami fan, since she told Namine that she could be with Roxas in order for them not to be alone; that scene alone earned me to like her a bit more now :).

I have to admit, I do think Namine has a lot of guilt trips in her, I think it's why I like her character so much; she contains SO many faults and yet people just tend to see her as a girl who always caused things to go wrong. I love that about her, she has this innocent exterior and yet inside she's suffering from her own misguided mistakes. I don't know, maybe that's just me. But I really like this, you reflected much about Namine that shows the reason why I like her :3. Great job! It was really a good and nice read b.

You've been reviewed by,

Kiome-Yasha 3

P.S. I hope you're liking The Diary of Namine so far ;D.
lilaclia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really liked this. The bittersweet aspect made it even better. The idea was great and the way you wrote it was good too :) Great Job :D
Joey Hirasame chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Erica chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, that was something alright.

Bitter-sweet indeed.

A few grammer errors here and there; the sentence "The white walls of the artist's room seemed to? (did you mean too?)"

And the part "She had drawn up to this date, Roxas's most important days" You mean Roxas'

Regardless of it, I love the story. :]