Reviews for Remember You
firelady101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Beautiful! It really got a main point of the book!(:
juxtaposed92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't like reading poems but I'm glad that I took the chance and read this. It's amazing!
lazorlove22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Awwwwww! It was amazing. They are both really sad but it then picks up at the end. I almost wanted to cry. Those were very good!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I'm almost vrying, this was so sweet, great job! :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
very sweet :)
ghosty.writer chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This poem relates a lot to Lce but its a great poem. Plus Daniel though in the book doesnt want Luce to rememberor else she starts all over. Other than that another great job :)

From your ghosty reader,

the ghosty writer
ghosty.writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really, really enjoyed that poem. It describes Luce's personality and follows the book's own "essence. :) good job I have no other comment.

From the ghosty reader,

the ghosty writer
Apollo's Sun Goddess chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg!that was so good

Terri x
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Really good, I just read fallen in last month! Loved it!
Unfaithful Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
that was the sweetest most disgusting thing I ever read!

hell that made me want to sing myself to death thought my voice is not sweet... and there is the lie! its was nice and so i say welldone

you will become somhing yet unless... nevermind but you got it right those words speak it all even with so few of them
CelestialMajique chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was beautiful!

We'd love if you would stop by our NEW fan site for Fallen by Lauren Kate! Stop in, say hi, meet some new friends - see you there!
TheConstellationsOfMyThoughts chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
awww, it is soo cute, and true in the story, though i haven't finished
Dangerously lovely chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I like! Which is a surprise becuase I don't usually like poems. Though your poem IS the first poem I've read on FanFiction.
Luna Jay chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was wonderful. It really captured the whole story. Great job!
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh my gosh. it was incredible! great rhythem! i can really feel the passion that mustve seeped out as you wrote this! oh, wow! amazing! it was so...incredible! great job! wish i wrote it! lol!