Reviews for Shadow
Magdelena-lee chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oooooohhhh.

This was so lovely. The language throughout was beautiful, but not flowery. Such a nice introspection of Cassian's thoughts. I feel you kept to canon very well. This paragraph says it perfectly: It's like love but without the hope of requital and without tenderness. It's an aching, crushing feeling that I fear might kill me one day. It's killed me once already. I don't know if you'd bring me back a second time.

I also love that first paragraph/line. It instantly grabs my attention. And the paragraph where the title was incorporated into was beautiful! And the last line too! Aye, I feel like I'm going to start running off at the mouth. This is a nice piece. Happy writing to you! :]
Chi-The-Plant chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
MorbidBirdy- I realised i had not reviewed this beautiflu peice of art work and was like""the hell Chi you review this NOW!and so i more you have writen something so filled with emotion and awesome!
XxSweetGothicChocolatexX chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was really nice! x Short and Bittersweet ( well not short but u know what i mean )XD
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
*sniffles*

Perhaps listening to sad romantic songs was not the best idea while reading about Cassian and Jizabel.

Really, though, it was brilliant! Just the new fic this site needed. Mwuahaha the invasion is underway. I love how you portrayed Cassian 3