Reviews for The Green Man of Notre Dame
DimitraMitsos chapter 12 . 5/18
Look I am in love with your story and I am beginning you to finish it. Your work is very good and I am crazy to read the end of it.
Gamewiz94 chapter 12 . 4/24
will you finish?
cecos chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
i just have one question that is bothering me up to this point. Please tell me raven didn't slept with malchior and had her first kiss with him? i am very sensitive about these kind of things please relieve me from this.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Damn this story was so good
i forgot it was a movie
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hmmmm
Rachel2498 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This history is amazing
TheOutcast97 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Nice! But Noo! Speedy! :( can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters! :) why not let there be more than flirting I would like to see Bee and Roy kiss and date! But I would still like them to bicker with each other too! BB/Rae! 3
KungFuTruffle chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Yep, you're still the master of Creepy!Slade. You're really writing his descent into madness well. I can actually SEE him getting more and more unhinged the more the story goes on.

Nice to see you back. :)
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This is an amazing story! please hurry with the updates i cant wait to find out wait happened to everyone!
Ese cabron chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Man, this is a great story you're making. I just wanted you to know that I am reading this story untill it is over plus I love the length of it.
Ghost King's Queen chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
wonderfully written story! perfect grammar and I love how you combined it with the hunchback of notre-dame. The characters all fit perfectly. I love how instead of creating random OC's you used the ones already in Teen Titans. The action and dram is super interesting. Great long chapter lenghts Can't wait to read more!
meg-leighleigh15 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Yay! I'm glad to see you've updated and there was plenty of action to satisfy me. The chapter was fantastic and I hope you'll update again soon!
Azarune chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
My only comment: better than the book and the movie. Best wishes!
Zeta Marz chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story! Read all chapters today and I have to say I wish that this was the movie instead hehe :D
BG-13 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Malchior is just a slimy manipulative little jackass...

Terra really isn't any better...