Reviews for The Green Man of Notre Dame
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Damn this story was so good
i forgot it was a movie
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hmmmm
Rachel2498 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This history is amazing
TheOutcast97 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Nice! But Noo! Speedy! :( can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters! :) why not let there be more than flirting I would like to see Bee and Roy kiss and date! But I would still like them to bicker with each other too! BB/Rae! 3
KungFuTruffle chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Yep, you're still the master of Creepy!Slade. You're really writing his descent into madness well. I can actually SEE him getting more and more unhinged the more the story goes on.

Nice to see you back. :)
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This is an amazing story! please hurry with the updates i cant wait to find out wait happened to everyone!
Ese cabron chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Man, this is a great story you're making. I just wanted you to know that I am reading this story untill it is over plus I love the length of it.
Ghost King's Queen chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
wonderfully written story! perfect grammar and I love how you combined it with the hunchback of notre-dame. The characters all fit perfectly. I love how instead of creating random OC's you used the ones already in Teen Titans. The action and dram is super interesting. Great long chapter lenghts Can't wait to read more!
meg-leighleigh15 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Yay! I'm glad to see you've updated and there was plenty of action to satisfy me. The chapter was fantastic and I hope you'll update again soon!
Azarune chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
My only comment: better than the book and the movie. Best wishes!
Zeta Marz chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story! Read all chapters today and I have to say I wish that this was the movie instead hehe :D
BG-13 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Malchior is just a slimy manipulative little jackass...

Terra really isn't any better...
missinquisitive chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Finally an update! I love this story and I thought you had abandoned it, i'm so glad you haven't. I'm kind of hoping for some more Raven/Slade interaction, he's totally creepy but you write it so well. And in answer to his own question to Roy I think he makes a superlative villain. Here's hoping you update soon, and this was another wonderful chapter.

Miss Inquisitive
Emmey chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
You are a genius. This story is amazing, it got me hooked from the start!
AnNyanimous chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY!nya That last scene was so cute! Eww...Slade's a pedo... Lol and his army really sucks too! I think they need some calcium and vitamin c or somethingnya Bee is so cool! So is Donna! () Their interaction with Vic reminds me of all the times me and my friends just around, bringing up memories of past years. (They love reminding me of the time I pulled up a dead bush at school in front of the band room because I was mad _) Now I'm wondering...is there anyone else you can insert into this crazy amazing story?nya Guess I'll just have to wait and see! Absolutely, positively can't wait for the next chapter!

Nyanimous-chan