Reviews for Learning Curve
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was fantastic! I would so get lost in the TARDIS, but I'd love every minute of it.

Great job!
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
k. officially in freaking LOVE with this fic. i love how u dig into the doctor's head and bring out all these thoughts. plz continue this fic! it would be absolutely wonderful!
Eliche chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very nice.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! I did think this Doctor does seem particularly harsh. Good anaysis.
HoVis chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great stuff - you've really got the Doctor down pat - or at least, the Doctor as I see him!

HoVis
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw! This is adorable! I love it! such a cute oneshot! I agree, the Doctor was a bit harsh on Amy for making a mistake - it was her first time.

But this fic explored that really well :)
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Ooh!

Could this be something new? Or is it the Library? Or the swimming pool? Or both?

Hmm...

Update soon!
Kendrix chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I truly love the new episodes - I practically can't watch "The beast below" without crying.

But I wouldn't be so harsh on our little Doctor - I actually loved the part where he kind of tries to introduce her into his art - he must have noticed their similarities (sonciously or not) and tried to teach her how to investigate such places, giving her little hints... He intended to throw her off a little, for some kind of test (He doesn't want anything like Adam Mitchell or "Father's Day" to repeat itself, and besides, the Doctor's that kind of person... The Fourth did some nasty but horribly funny things involving Leela and a Jo-jo...)I loved how she started investigating just like he'd do it, sneaking past that 'keep out' sign in instants. They ARE similarXD

Eleven has a tendency to get a bit harsh when he's under pressure (A bit like nine), as seen with what he did with poor Rory and yes, telling Amy that she has to go home was not necesarily the nicest thing, but she's a tough one... And shehad kind of violated one of his basic principles (albeit with a good intention - she could tell that having to make such a decision would break him, having known him only for such a short time.(For him anyways)

However, your Fic was really cute. And I luv it just because it has A,my and Eleven in it.
RachyDoodle chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really enjoyed readng this. I thought your insight into the Doctor's head was very interesting.

I think it would be brilliant if you continued this story, it has a lot of potential.

Brilliant job. Well done!