Reviews for He still doesn't get it
LadyPeanutButter chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
awwwwww! i loooooooooovveeee this fic! please update fast!
naname396 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Aww...So touching... OwO I'm glad I'm reading this. 3
OrangeKilledTheRaven chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Ah AH

I love this story~

You have a very interesting writing style too D:

The story pulled me in straight from the first chapter

UPDATE! Onegai shimasu~
WhiteFang001 chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Please keep writing! :) An awesome fanfic and I really am desperate to read more. Nice writing style!
Shinsetsu13 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
this is so good! please update soon!
harborseal54 chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Oh no! I almost forgot to review! good thing I remembered, even though it's two days after I read it... I kinda liked Isamu in this chapter. But all the philosophical realizations were a bit too much. But at least now he's going somewhere! Maybe he'll put all of his trust in Naruto... :)
gaaralover51141 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Im so glad you finally updated! :D

I liked this chapter, and i hope that Sasuke wins his fight within hiself :)

cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Crowfether chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
D'awwww!

sooo cute!
Carving Stars chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Amazing (:.
White-Tainted-Red chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
I've actually been following this story for a long time. It just occurred to me now that I never reviewed. So I just wanted to say that this is super cute, and I love Kiku. I'll feel very upset when Kurenai comes back from her mission and takes her away from Sasuke. Also, Naruto is so oblivious I want to cry. I don't even think being that oblivious is possible. So anyways, I love you for writing this. Update soon!
sugarysaga chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Hello!

I think your english is pretty good throughout this 14 chapters. Actually, I like your story very much. Update soon. And yeah,I was reading through quite fast, and I didn't notice any mistakes except for the part in your author's note. You said 'if you've been here sense the beginning...', it should be since, not sense. Well, I'm seriously not the type for correcting mistakes, but I'll just tell you for your information. Not trying to be rude or whatever though. I think you're better than me. Yea, I'll stop my rambling. Update soon. :) Luv ur story bunches

Yuki
harborseal54 chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Another goods chapter, but not much going on. Love the image of all of them living together. the paint and the little kid murals. When are Kurenai and Shikamaru getting back again? could you put that in the next chapter for me? like as a side thought or something? cuz I forgot... _
Regettable Apathy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ah, I wish I could see more fanfics like this.

I read every chapter, and want more. I hate stories that move way too fast, so the fact that there is 14 chapters and still more to come satisfies me, and I feel safe. Did that sound weird? 0.o

Anyway, I look forward to another chapter.
gaaralover51141 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I must say to you and everyone, I LOVE THIS SToRY!

Only one, thats so cute, i love it! he still doesnt get it...

Im wishing here that he does get it, hoping he does, and not too late!

I love this story and i cant wait for the next chapter! love love and more love 3
Crowfether chapter 14 . 7/8/2010