Reviews for Touching and Touched
CelineSSauve chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Nicly done. I've set this story to let me know whenever the next chapter comes up.
CelineSSauve chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Hmm. Short, but sweetish. I would be more than a little amused to see the rest of the crew in the OOTS universe. Especially an OOTS universe that includes a certain Elf and a certain communication officer. :D
CelineSSauve chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Aww... Haley the over protective friend.

I am sad that there are only two chapters left to go (and it seems that one strays away from the party), but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
CelineSSauve chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
How are the ears "are surprisingly different in shape". I'd think they'd be similar, no?

*snickers* Love Blackwing. A smug little bird for a smug little Elf :D
CelineSSauve chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Poor Kyrie and Nyota. This does bring up a somewhat interesting question as to the status of Spock's relationship. V's is lost the moment his mate and children saw him...uh..."fixing" things, after all.
CelineSSauve chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I do find it rather amusing that, depending on your views of V's gender, this is either slash or a straight paring :p

(Personally, I tend to view both V and his mate as male, which would make this a slash from my view. Very cute either way;)
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Interesting start, though there were two small stumbles in V's speech, at least as I read it.
Vorel laraek chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Wow. Spock/Vaarsuvius. And it both makes sense and is wonderfully written.

Everything *does* exist on the internet!

Please update soon - this is too good to be left alone.
EowynsPen chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
This story ROCKS. I love how you've brilliantly captured the spirits of every character in here and highlighted the similarities between Spock and Vaarsuvius. Great job, I can't wait to read more of it!
Fates My Bitch chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
. . .

Okay. I love this as both a Star Trek fangirl and and OotS fangirl. Yay! I really want to know what happened next.

I want to know what the symbols mean too.

Please update soon.