Reviews for Chaotic Moon
mrstardust89 chapter 5 . 1/2
I hope you update this story sometime soon I want to read what happens next please.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
This is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
interesting please continue!
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was a wonderful start and I get how you are trying to keep from Cannon but I wish you kept Ranma a red head instead of a blonde like Serina
ShineX chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Interesting, I look forward to more.
ShineX chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Interesting, lol
ShineX chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Interesting, good fic so far.
Ri chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
It would be a nice change to see Ranma not turned in a fukufied girl in a Sailormooncrossover. But to each his vice. It was so far a really nice read and I would like it to read more in the future and hope for the best.
Eduardo chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I got say its different. What will you do when the other Senshi come into play? You know the Inner Senshi, each have trouble finding boys and yet are good girls, does that mean he will have those four after him? What if Genma made promises with their parents about they marrying Ranma. If this happens, that means they finally have a boyfriend that can understand their problems.

Also what about Tuxedo Mask? I don't think Ranma no matter his past life is going to allow himself be married to a guy, and later have a daughter/Chibi-Usa in the future. Still you could replace it with four different daughters coming the past, a daughter for each Inner Senshi. You have plenty of time to think this over, so good luck!
wert1990 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
interesting start. please update soon.
Kuno-Baby chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Ah, that dashed my hopes for fem tuxedo mask. Needs more of those, esp. in ranma crossovers.
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Interesting start. Hope to see more.
calamite chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Great story I first I thoought the speeches your stupid and lame. I read another story a Dragonball/sailor moon crossover were Usagi Son met her older demisional self Usagi Tsukinos and explained why she did the speech and it made sense here is what Usagi T said to Usagi S "The speech are use because the youma are stupid they can only do one thing at a time. You use the speech to make them stop draining the person they have after they let go you can attack youma without hurting the victim"

Just thought I tell why to use the speech.

Pryde Kitty chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
This is certainly becoming a rather interesting development. There aren't too many fanfics with Ranma as a Male Guardian type thing. I hope to see more new chapters in the future soon _