Reviews for Grey Flower
UnderdogHero chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I remember reading this a while back when there were only around five chapters and I was too new here to know how to subscribe. Then I come back two years later searching for it and not realizing I was looking in the wrong category. I loved the whole story, though it was a little confusing sometimes.
Aiko-chan chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
Oh my gosh...this has to be one of THE BEST IchijouxShiki stories I have EVER read! This...this was just amazing! I'm speechless right now! The funniest line, though, was at the verrry end of the epilogue. -

Now I get what "Cold Roses" is about. [I Cold Roses before this, but then I came back and read Grey Flower -]

So yea I love this story :) IchijouxShiki forever!
GingaDensetsuHoney chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Poor Shiki and Takuma ( i want more of when Shiki sees Ichijo again.
rowen raven chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
By the love of god! how i HATE kaname! he is so, just, he makes me urrrgh! what the hell is wrong with that man, and why he does something like that to Shiki, granted he doesn't like the kid, but goddamn it. and takuma is so spineless, allowing them to do what they please to shiki. I most say shiki is being awfully calmed, i'd be seething and spewing obscenities at the two guys. talk about betrayal. I'm thoroughly confused and plenty pissed! the nerve! so please, please up date soon.
rowen raven chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
i just read from chap 7 to 11 and its awesome, so is the fuyuki a bad guy or not and miyabi, traitors! Poor shiki and takuma, if the pure blood is a shiki why not tell senri, and i really don't like kaname... oh well the suspense is killing me, i love a sick senri!
Standard Nerds chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
OMG! CLIFFHANGER! You HAVE to update. Otherwise I will be very sad and possibly even bored enough to actually do my homework. Okay, so that is an extreme case, but hey! It could happen!

Zina :)
Mikage ceres chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Shiki and takuma's relationship is like an on & off switch. Wish things would go smooth sailing 4 them and hope u update soon.
Tyleety chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Sorry, couldn't be botherd to sign in*sheepish grin*

I love the cliff hanger! It is also verry impressive that you can update 2 chapters at a time:) I suck at that

I have a strong feeling that Miyabi is part vampire... But hey your the auther!
Mikage ceres chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Man dat fan girl can really talk. I think shiki should talk 2 takuma if he soo curious bout da secret.
Mikage ceres chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
It's hard 2 pick between shiki and takuma. But i still think takuma have da right 2 be mad at shiki. Update soon.
Tyleety chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Love it!
Electric Indignation chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
YEAH! I was so happy when I saw that this was updated!

Poor Takuma xD

Shitsuren is such a nuisance! haha.

I'm already patiently awaiting the next! I can't get enough of this!
rowen raven chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Great story you've got going here. I like the way everything is in shiki's pov and the way you've exposed his thoughts, feelings and actions. He is so worried that he has me dying to know what exactly is takuma hiding and if it can possibly be "worst" then shiki's "my-mom-has-a-crush-on-me-and-i-allow-it-secret." whats the deal with kaname anyways, i never liked the guy or yuuki for that matter, but i'm intrigued by the way he treats shiki and i'd for one would like to see shiki confront if not kaname himself then at least takuma about the "king" behavior towards him. also who the hell is the guy that is with them and whats the deal with the well informed teenage girl. please please update soon! i love it, and i can't wait to see some juicy action between the two boys.
MrJazzHandz chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Really love this story so far
can't wait to find out what happens next, i'm desperate to know Takuma's secret :D
Shirou no Kitsune chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
this chapter was pretty good, i liked the part between shiki and the diner lady quite a bit. i'm really curious to find out what happens when he brings takuma along later for their little tour. keep up the good work.