Reviews for What could be
tekkenlover17 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Awww my eyes were watering in the end.
henred5 chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
! dat was soo cool! espicially the e-mail parts of it!

henred5 chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
O! i love CTR..i still have it too! so glad u used it in ya story..as a little relife typa thing! lol :D

wicked chapter...but a little tearful!
henred5 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
nice dreams like! lol

wicked chapter...maybe cud have been a bit longer..but nevermind!
henred5 chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
lol! OH NO! wots da mum about to say...wot a cliffhanger!

great wrtitin..keep it up!

henred5 chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
lol!the fightin description was bravo and bril! well done..seriously wicked!

henred5 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
cool chapter! seriosuly wicked..how Xiao beat Jin on Gran Trismore! !:D (sos bout da spellin!)

henred5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
lol..dis oughtta be gud! i seriously feel sorry for Xiao here!
Kitty Kibitzer chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
GR8 STRY LOVED IT SO MUCH YES SEQUEL HAPPY ENDING PLEASE ..
Aimed mischief chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Wow, this was really good, I love it! And the conversations between you, Jin and Ling at the start and at the end of each chapter is really funny! I hope you'll make many sequels to this story, coz I really loved this and you're an amazing writer! So keep it up and have fun, that's all that matters!
Sarah the pixie chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
I really like the story. I have to say...I do have a tekken obsession. I rented Tekken 5 from blockbuster the other day and I play it...a lot. Today, i got up showered and it was tekken all day. That is until my mother forced me to get off and thats when i came on the computer and decided to look up all kinds of tekken crap. I found your little story thing some how...it apealed to me because it was about ling xiaoyu and jin kazama. My Absolute FAV tekken characters. Oh they make the cutest couple though i am some what jealous of xiaoyu...because i am in love with jin :3 He is so damn finE! oh my what has become of me...im in love with a video game character...well thats me for ya...i was never the normal one...So yea i REALLY liked your story and i am really looking foward to reading the sequal, i like reading, only stories i like though...like the one you wrote ~. well yea i must get to bed now...i have to get some rest to play tekken 5 tomorow...lol ok you could e-mail me if you want to... ok well Gokigenyo :3

sAraH the pixie
GOOD chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
HEY UR STORY IS GOOD BUT CONTINUE IT DONT MAKE IT A SAD ENDING MAKE A HAPPY ENDING... NEXT CHAP FAST.
good chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
hey ur story was good...write more dont stop it here!
PinayAko chapter 7 . 12/8/2003
Great story!
amailie chapter 7 . 5/22/2003
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! It's so good!

Ellese-chan