Reviews for Werewolf's Night
DemonCat008 chapter 1 . 3/18
Aww, cute. "otherwise that would've been really awkward" was very funny XD
Lumineer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very, very OOC but oh so precious 3 I enjoyed the embarrassed, innocent Liza instead of the one torn apart by decision and bitterness. Just a sweet little one-shot. Good job.
Wili.lia chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good one-shot. You should continue.

Love it!
alchemical luminescence chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Super cute

- lumi
LaughNowFlyLaterxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww, this was so cute (: I love how the details are subtle, but easy to picture in my mind
mapplegate chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O i like this one so far. I cant belive your the only one with a story for this bokk!
simz1990 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
DUDE! you totally ROCKED IT!
Lucky OCB chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This looks great! I love how you kept it sweet, but not too sweet. I haven't read all of the book yet. My friend had it and I just browsed through it a bit and read enough to get an idea of what's going on. I might check the book out later, but that means I'll have to do some mayjor reading so I can get to the book soon! Awesome job!

- Olivia ( Lucky OCB )
Peopleperson1985 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awsome different stylr ethan the writers tjhough
Pupilsofviolet chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was a perfect one shot for Liza and Matthew! I can't wait for the sequel to release!
Kage Ookami-Oni chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ahhh, I liked it. I finished the book a few days ago and now... I'm depressed that the sequel isn't coming out till next year. Ah well, and I have a Bones of Faerie fic in the making so yours won't be the only one for long.
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
woo a bones of faerie story!

i really liked this. It was a great story. I might have to write a BoF story too, to make sure yours isn't lonely :)
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this was great. i just finished the book and i could see this moment happening between these two.
Athenatheawesomeandwise chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
aww that was so sweet. i hopr there will be a second chapter
Tomnomlinson chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
its nearly 11 at night and i just finished reading the book and to my dismay found yours the only fanfiction!

i love it though its nice and sweet! how long after the book is it set? how old are they? :)