Reviews for Enroute
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Sounds like Watson had a busy day.
Capt-Facepalm chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well done Bart!

Stories like this clearly define just how Watson is 'the Good Doctor'. More of these vignettes are needed!
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love Doctor Watson! What a wonderful story. I enjoyed my day with the good Doctor. Thank you for sharing!
shedoc chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Your stuff is much to good to ignore. I enjoyed myself while reading this. It's very much your "Police Surgeon" Watson, but he's getting older now.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
An ordinary day, but still eventful in a quiet way none the less. The details are excellently observed, especially the description of Holmes's violin playing as "someone strangling a laryngitic cat" which I don't think I've ever seen put better. Enjoyed it!
Arisprite chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Soo very nice! A day in the life of Watson, where he's not getting shot at, beat up or drowned...bet he appreciates that! Great job!

Ari
Deb Zorski chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Perfect ending, and overall a really nice job. How interesting to see the "normal" Watson merely going about his work.
Aragonite chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well, I am completely satisfied. A long day, and a job well done. Nicely drafted and it ends on the right note!
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wonderful little fic. Sometimes the best stories are the ones that let people explore a character. This was a fantastic sketch of Watson as a doctor and a person. Thumbs up.
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
"strangling a laryngitic cat"?

Oh dear!

LOL!

That line cracked me up. D
sherlock holmes fan1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great story! I loved it! One question though. Did Doctor Taylor retire after Watson's visit? Oh yea, and did Watson ever eat his dinner?
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
How peaceful. Very nice.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
How wonderful to tag along with Dr. Watson as he does what he love to do. Help and take care of people. Give new meaning to an uneventful day though.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Bart, you did it again. I really enjoyed the ride. Keep on keepin' on, and thank you for sharing.