Reviews for Malus pumila
Frailly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh i loved this story, it was so good!
Alece chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great insight into what Amy might have done while waiting for the Doctor. I enjoyed reading this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
ScifigeekET chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww! How cute!

Very well done. Really shows how badly Amelia wanted The Doctor to come back, how she tried anything and everything to get him to come, and her struggle to deal with the REAL world, after being promised a fairytale.

Love the use of parentheses to show what she's thinking. Very good!
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh, this was beautiful! I really love it, and for some reason the idea that Rory and Amy were forbidden to be friends, and then only could be under close supervision. That's a take on them I haven't seen yet!

(And yeah I'm an unabashed Rory fangirl ... so I like the sections with him in it. :))

Very good job! Love the use of parentheses, and hope to see more from you. :)
Kendrix chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I nice take on how that fearless, indipendent almost magical little girl became the defiant, slightly evil-ish woman she is today.
MissEmris chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw. Loved every bit of this! Well done. I think that you've depicted her life dreaming of the Doctor perfectly, especially how she changed her name because only he could say it and she didn't want anyone else to.

There were a couple of things that were really American, like how you said "pants" instead of "trousers" and "grade school" instead of "primary school". I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that at all, it's just that because this is set in England it's probably better to use the English terms.

But apart from that I really cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this. Well done x
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is brilliant. Utterly brilliant. After watching this episode, I did wonder when she decided to stop being Amelia and start being Amy, and I was happy that you touched on that. And Rory is just so awesome for dressing up as the Doctor and then refusing to cook. I really liked the moment Amy and Rory shared when he told her he wanted to be a doctor and loved your use of parantheses in that same part. I absolutely love that she thinks eating apples could be a reason for him not to return and then after he does come back, love that she realises she spent twelve years not eating apples for nothing, and maybe thats why he didn't return.

This was a fantastic look at Amy Pond and her life, and it was really well written. Great job!
bourbon in your coffee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Really lovely! Very true to the characters, I think, and heartbreaking, funny, and simply a great read. Using apples to tie everything together masterstroke. I enjoyed it.