Reviews for Family Debut
flaimingdarkfox chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
awesome are you doing more
Nebelkind chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
The story is really nice!

I want to read what will happen the next day and what kind of studies Kai did...

Please update soon again!

Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Oh! I can't wait to see Kai kick Tony's ass good and propper. Great work by the way. Keep it up.
andysanime chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Ok, 1. REALLY good job on this and 2. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm curious to see the explination XD. Hope you update soon!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Next chapter needs to come out now! the suspence is killing me please hurry!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I am so happy I am getting the chance to catch up on this one. One thing I want to mention from this chapter, you have: "Quadriplegia is an injury to the spine that makes you paralyzed from the waist down." Thing it, quadriplegia is paralysis from the neck down, including the arms, legs and torso. Paraplegia is the waist down. You may want to fix this just so readers don't get confused.
NejiKoriKaze chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
I would love to read more. Please update!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I love this story it's so funny keep putting out more chapters please!
Lillipad chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
You have no idea what an albino is, do you?

Other than that; cool story, please continue!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Oh man that was soooooo good. I love how Kai was told that Tony would be the first one slapped...but that was a given. Then, like father, like so, Tony gets one from Kai. This is really good, and you are doing a great job keeping them in character while having them interact in the different curcumstances. Please keep it up. 5/5
The Flea chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
loved the chapter! kai is such a cutie! please update as sson as you can! hee, kai hit tony on the back of his head!
reading-maniac chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
you made a seguel..thats great..so..this chapter was good..poor tony though..he didnt know what was happening...loved the shocked at the revelation of kais parents..wonder how they are gonna treat kai now that they know that he is their bosses child...please continue uploading..
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
What do you mean 'not a good start', I was laughing almost the entire time. Helps that I'm watching NCIS right now, the attitudes you used were great, and Kai standing up to Tony was perfect. I can't wait for more, this is so funny.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
sounds as a nice fic (reply)