Reviews for Fall For Your Type
Caramello chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Thank you. _ I liked the rhythm of your story, and the Riley/Jasmine pairing too.
boyluvr250 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love me some Huey/Jazzy but your story was the s***. It never crossed my mind that Riley could be into Jazmine. And I can actually see it happening too. And the song fit perfectly (Drake and Jamie are too damn FONE!)
Kirara2468 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aww :) That was great, made me all happy and junk lol
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
so cute...
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow very interesting! I liked it a lot!
SoraxKairiislove chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Now whenever I listen to this song I'll think of Jazmine and Riley. Great story!
l2s2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
love the story i do believe Riley and Jazmine would make good couple i wish there more of fan-fiction on the
RoxanneIsabella chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I truely like this story .. Especially since the boys are older. I hope you add more to this story. I would truly want to know what happened.
unknown chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i hate h/j so i luv dis story. yay riley!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Damn gurl. You can write just about any pairing can't you?

I really enjoy all your stories. I also like how you can tell you into huey/jaz but don't mind working outside of that. You versatile. That's good. You make me wanna make a account just to favorite all your stuff. Keep it up.
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice one shot. I liked the way you showed riley in this story. I'm a HueyxJaz fan but this was great...makes me wonder
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
HA! It is what is it. Huey, that butthead, turning jazzy into a wino (that word is so funny) oh well he aint got no one to be mad at but himself once he sees her with Riley of all people. (As if he'd be mad) I know how Jazmine feels but seriously she's gotta stop playin the victim and stop teh drinkin :-( so not a good look. And Riley coming to her rescue, aw so sweet :D

Although i love me some jaz/huey this was nicely done Kelsey mama (dont ask me about the name i just made it up p)
Dullard chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was adorable. I've never really thought of Riley and Jasmine as a couple before, but the way you portrayed them- They sure do seem to suit each other. ..By the way, your bartender character was hilarious. xD
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
To think I was about to start a JazHuey oneshot. Dang.

It reminds me of UMW, in a way-a soul sister if you wish, Lol. Is that okay if I say that?

Moving on, you made Jazmine a drunk. A path which many fans cannot see, but you made a good image of it. I really did enjoy myself while reading though. Their interactions was really, really gripping, I felt so bad for her.

Blah. Blah. It does not sound so much anti JazHuey as it is setting their relationship in AU. I hope you feel better though. It is a really good one shot though.
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Jazmine's a drunk! LOL, I could see her doing this if she was heartbroken over Huey. She loves her some Huey, so this kind of behavior from her wouldn't be a major shocker. Riley was portrayed perfect as usual and I can honestly say I'm not a huge fan of Riley/Jazmine but it's a cool concept. I think there should be a small sequel to this or either write this from Huey's perspective...this seems like it can be more than a one-shot. BOONDOCKS FANFICTION UPWARDS!