Reviews for Bruised
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Crying. This was so heartbreaking- I pretty much died at this line: "You can't compare yourself to Prim, silly. You'll always lose."
Great job! :')
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Sigh. I loved this. My heart is breaking though, because I want it to be true so bad and now I think I'm a little bruised
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
My creys! Heartbreakingly beautiful and sad...
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow this was..pretty tragic.
bohobo chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It was so heartbreakingly beautiful!
So noble of Gale! And made me hate Peeta a little more but omg, I can't even. The end made me tear up even though you made it clear earlier on he was dying.
Having so many fangirl feels right now.
And this line
"You can't compare yourself to Prim, silly. You'll always lose."
So adorable! Gah, I love your writing.
Great job, seriously.
To be a rebel chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh. Aw. )':
SlyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh wow! Right in the gut! Wonderful writing.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow this was so deeply emotional. Very well written.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was just so powerful and beautiful I Absoloutly love it.
Aaronjolras of the Barricade chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwww! Super cute! It was a little confusing in the beginning, but I guess that was what you were intending to do, considering that Gale was just as confused. But I got it, and it is a super cute story! Love the ending!
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was so sad. Gale died for Peeta? So considerate of him. And oh, how he was thinking it was another time period, another place..So sad.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I almost cried, which is a compliment as I never cry when reading stories. You wrote everything so mysteriously to make the reader think, think 'what's going on?' when you say something seemingly random. I love this kind of writing.

Keep Writing!
LeLa London chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is so painful yet so great at the same time. I think you've captured Gale here. Yay :)
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I loved this! So simplistic but full of emotion. You managed to capture their last moments together perfectly.
AnnieAltman88 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow, I love it. You have a really nice writing style! It wasn't a particularly long fic but you manage to get so much into it.. if you know what I mean..?