Reviews for You Can Take the Slayer out of the City
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Damn these one shots! This is such a good relationship you've created with Clark and Buffy. I really wish you would consider doing a long story for this pair. With your writing ability, I think it would be amazing!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this! I hope you do more! (:
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Now that was priceless, funny and informative. Loved the speech she gave to Mrs. Kent. I had no idea that was coming so fantastic job. I like to be suprised. When I reviewed the other story, I had no idea this was a continuation so I guess there is really a, "Welcome To The Buffy And Clark Show!" Now I am more hyped up to read, "Meet The Family The WHOLE Family". This should be fun. You have a great sense of humor so whatever you tend to write seems to work for me. Thanks for the story, it was a blast!...Ghost!
Mia chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
You are a very gifted writer. I'm really enjoying these Buffy/Smallville crossovers. Normally I'm a Buffy/Dean from Supernatural kinda girl, but I really like the way you write Clark. I'm cool with them hooking up. :) Keep up the great stories please!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was a really fun fic here, and enjoyed this version of Buffy and Clark a lot, and hope we can see more of this one day.
Daniel1973 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
good job on the buffy/smallville one-shots
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
good story

Please post more, They are fuuny
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Thank you, that was a very good story, they both were. So few buffy/smallville x-overs are well written. I really want to see what happens when Clark goes back to Cleavland now.
nas2439 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
love this story

so when does clark get to meet the Scoobies
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh, yup! Still enjoying the story. Can't wait for the Scooby/Clark meeting. Or Buffy/Justice League meeting.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It was really good followup. I guess being SuperSlayer has it perks, like no breaking hands and legs while sparring with Clark.

Looking forward to see Clark meeting Scoobies.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Really good follow up. i liked it. I would also like to see another story where Clark meets Buffy's family. I hope you write more soon.
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Overall I do like this story but Buffy should have broke her foot when she hit Clark with it. I'm not sure if it's the magic effect or are you just making Clark far far weaker than he's supposed to be?