Reviews for Advice
95Echelon chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I'm in love. Jsyk. Kaythnxbye.
kat kasie chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
OHMIGOSH I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR CHARACTERS AND YOUR WRITING. YOU ARE A MASTER. ALWAYS WRITE MORE
SeptemberSkies chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The voices in Jake's head are so PERFECT, and Jake and Bella's responses to the situation are so NATURAL, and Bella just did something that might make her an actual HUMAN BEING. This is beautiful, a work of art. I'm going to spend the next 7 hours going through your stories now.
(...really, Meyer's characters acting rationally, this is so completely unheard of...)
snow eopard chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love it
joh chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
aww. very nice.
invisiblegirly chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
holy crap he got it right! O.O wait she killed Bambi!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this story. Jake is so sweet and innocent and trying so hard and "all he feels anymore is want". Quil and Embry in the background of his mind are perfect as we imagine his friends to be. The big sisters are so mature and so ready to look down on little dorky brother. And Bella at the beginning is just as we first met her, miserable and unable to help herself. But by the end of your story she is reaching out to Jake and "good things are happening". I love it, thank you.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I've read this oneshot at least six times and I still absolutely love it. You've just completely and perfectly captured the characters and the situation.
Knackard chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Your characterization leaves nothing to be desired.
Sodapops chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
those inner voices really cracked me up! fine job you did there.
littlewinter chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Have I told you I love this one? Don't know if I have, but if I haven't, it's about time. I just reread it, and yep. Love it :)
snowlove99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
(her running theory, she said, was that he had a TARDIS stomach - and then she'd lectured him for not knowing his British TV)

This made me laugh right from the start and I kept laughing through the whole fic. Jacob's internal musings were hilarious.
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You really are a great writer, you can catch the essence of a character so well! it's so hard to find stories that have build up, it usually "I love you (insert character name)".

I love your writing style.
nikkib chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
wow. that was really sweeeeeeet!
Anjinsan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011