Reviews for Inevitable
jujulollypop chapter 15 . 9/2/2020
This story was an absolute joy to read. I’ve always steered away from any stories focused on a non hetero relationship, but this has really opened my eyes to how much I’ve been missing out on. The romance is so well developed and the progression is so natural. Characterization is pretty much flawless and the internal conflict made it so satisfying when Gai finally overcame his fears. 10/10 beautiful story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
I just wanted you to know that this fic has aged beautifully and as a new GaiLee shipper, I'm so happy to have found such a beautiful story. Your characters are amazing, so true to themselves. Thank you for writing this.
Hih chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
This is the BEST fic that I read EVER! Thank you very much! I like this so much that I am reading it by third time!

Perfect! Thank you!
(Sorry my bad english xD)
ElfiieSu chapter 15 . 7/13/2017
Aw ! Such a cute ending for such a cute couple ! I was heart broken when Lee got sent away... but I'm happy the ending turned out the way it did !
Millia91 chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
I'm so in love of this 3 i mean really! You put the characters so atached to teir personalities, the self conflicts to them, everything was so detailed in this MASTERPIECE and the fact that i'm a Guy&Lee shipper lover only make's better 3 , you whrite ther inner struggles, their vulnerability, their feelings touched meto the core of my being, This is and allways would be my FAVORITE fanfic EVER! So... Congratulations Good job!
leafy chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
*sobbing quietly*
omg the emotions my heart everything hurts...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
Yes! Finally, officially together! I just love Guy and Lee they are my favorite characters. I'm so glad someone finally wrote something like this. Thank you!
BrightestOfCrayons chapter 15 . 1/8/2016
lol, so it finally happened. XD
JaunuLaikmetu chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I've always loved this fanfiction to bits and pieces. The story builds emotional settings so well and writing is perfect. I have to admit, this is the story that turned me into a GaiLee shipper who then started rping as Rock Lee~ Thank you for the memories ( and feels trip ) this story gave me!
starevolution1273 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Bruh...
Bleach1112 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
I love this story! It's so beautiful!
Flaming Rose chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
(Flashes Giddy smile at author.)

God, I am soooo happy right now!

;D
screamersilent chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
FUCKING NEJI KNOW! FUCK HIM! XDDDDDDD haha In all seriousness, this story was amazing. Heart wrenching, beautiful, and amazing. I loved it. You are so talented. I found myself thinking of my own relationship, and love, and you did such a grand job. I tip my hat to your talent.
Saaya chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that this fic was incredible. It was beautifully written, romantic and heartwarming. I feel quite comfortable calling this fanfic a masterpiece. It was a stunning work of art. It is rare to find authors who take the time to really delve deep into the essence of the characters and look for things you might not normally see in the canon story line, while staying true to the characters's canon personalities. You did it in such a way that I felt like I was reading the Naruto manga or watching the scenes involving Lee and Gai. I was emotionally invested in this fic because you took so much time to really let the reader know what made the characters tick. I felt every emotion very intensely. The love scenes were beautifully written; the emotion in the story and the plot made the intimacy that much more satisfying. BTW, I would love it if you wrote a sequel (but even if you don't, I will still read this time and time again and be more than satisfied :), and I will definitely be checking out your other works, Bravo to you for writing such a beautiful, realistic yaoi fanfic.
JC19Garcia chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
God I love this story so much, it's actually the first FanFiction story I've ever read! This isn't a story... It's a MASTERPIECE! Thank you for blessing my life with this, I'm pretty sure that even 10 years from now, I'll always remember this. (-: