Reviews for Fragmented
starless-ocean chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Nyaaa 3 Great chapter! I've always wanted to read a fic how Akira met Kaito and Akito Thank you!
LyNguyen05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Fap fap fap fap fap fap
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
AWW Cute little Kazu/Akito moment at the end.
KaoriTamashiro chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
hahahahahahahaha xD oh my gosh, Agito is so horrible, but thats why i love him xD. You should totally do a story on Agito running into an friend(girl preferably) and well go from there! I wanna see what you'd have them do! Please do!
Teeny270 chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
WONDERFUL! I loved this chapter! It was so sad but AMAZINGLY written~! I can't wait to see the next chapter you post! You always manage to surprise me with how well you write these! :D
Reiomi chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Yay akito is manipulative! Heh and kicked Akira's ass! Yaaay
Reiomi chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
You know ive always wondered how would akito fight. Would he fight like agito, or have a different way of fighting completely. It's a very interesting subject and your little story touched that question.
Hawaiianbabidoll chapter 14 . 12/16/2010
Guns are not alarm clocks!

This one story just made my morning.

Very cute.
Teeny270 chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
Woah! O.O Holy Snap. lol That was seriously good. I thought it was Kaito at first though lol That was a total shock to realize it was Akira. _ I am sooo always looking forward to these updates! _ I'll try to be patient for the next!
Neko Rocker Kat chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
This fragmented chapter was kind of sad but it was still really well written. Keep up the good work i cnt wait to read ur other work. Xoxo. 3
Teeny270 chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
GOD! I love this! You are such a creative person and it honestly warms my heart to know there is someone else that can write like this! It always makes me so happy to read stories where the author really GETS what a character is like and not just picking up hints. I love this! I think you do great capturing that inner side of Akito! Looking forward to more chapters!
DPshadow chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
lol i like this chapter andif you domake a full fic out of it, i'm be keep an eye out for it ;). can't wait to see what you are going to write next.
Neko Rocker Kat chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Thanks 4 the story Yukira. I still love it even after reading it 4 like the twentienth time. Lol. I'll try 2 return the favor sometime with a story of my own if i can try 2 create more "brain babies" as i like 2 call my creative urges. lol. Lovez u Yukira and thanks again! Squee! *dies in a fangirl like manner*
Neko Rocker Kat chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
sqee! this chapter of the fragmented stories of Akito and Agito is sooooooo kawaii! I lovez it! Good work!
DPshadow chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
omg awesome thank you :3. now i want to deicate a story all to you.

ps. today is my birthday so it was pretty cool reading this since it feels like a birthday gift XD. ...oh!great was a weird imangination O_O...