Reviews for Fragmented
Clozzie chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER ! As always ! Please write more !Its always great to read your chapters ! I've been busy lately but when i saw you had a new chapter i had to read it !
Clozzie chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
its me but fan fiction won't let me login! Anyway thanks sooo much for updating ! Loved the story! Can't wait for another one !
DPshadow chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
aw that was a sweet one to read XD. though it did make me chuckle a bit :P.

hm, i'm suffering from writters block at the moment but i do got three ideals you can use 1) how do you think Kaito and Lind/Akito/Agito are brothers/met each other/or what happened to their parents. 2) XD i'm messed up in the head and think the pairing Buccha X Akito/Agito is cute so you can do some thing with that. or 3) Akito/Agito go to school in a girls uniform XD.

ps. more people should review/read your stories :D they are awesome XD.
Clozzie chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WHY WON'T ANYONE UPDATE THERE AIR GEAR STORIES ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! I NEED MY FAN FICTIONS LOVE THE STORY PLEASE UPDATE !
ImmortalRider chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Love the story today i was just randomly reading it again!
DPshadow chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
XD this line (If you did, I would request for a room switch because just seeing you would get me arrested for murder.) made me laugh :D nice chapter.

it was Sa and Mi chan right?
Yulie Fong chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
n-nice !

i love ur story line ! UPDATE QUICK !
Keosif Faostro chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter hope you update soon again!

*sigh* Akito can be unpredictable and very scary sometimes XP
DPshadow chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
omg so sad *cries* i loved it :D. the sad thing is, i can see this happening in the manga :( since Akito hasn't been coming out alot.

ps. you're welcome :D i do enjoy your stories, they're just so awesome and they work :). i can't wait to read more from you.
Clozzie chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I loved all of them ! I liked the Yayoi and Agito one ! But I'm sorry but i don't like the new Akito ! I just can't imagine it ... Anyway still love the story just get back to the other ones please !
DPshadow chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
wow :D this was interesting. oh to answer your question i think that's a great ideal but that's still up to you :D.
DPshadow chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
you so make crossovers work XD. can't wait to see what else you have planned :D.
DPshadow chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
because Akito as a sadistic is funny, but i still love the sweet Akito better XD.

oh wow, that was evil of them to do XD. can't wait to see what you come up with next :D.
half-breedMiralian chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Amazing. I have chills. In all of my Air Gear fiction, I've never twisted Akito's character like that (not that I've had to, seeing as all my AG fics are AgitoxYayoi centered). But you're amazing at this. I wonder, can you yourself manipulate humans as easy as you manipulated Akito? Quite impressive. Most of the OOC Akito's I've read about are either too feminine or too dark for my taste. This was on the dark side, but just perfect. I most certainly look forward to the next part of this.
DPshadow chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
O_o woah...i liked this one XD is there a second part? if there is can't wait :D ps: this Akito is making me smile :D
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »