Reviews for Finally found love
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
nenopip chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
its uncomfortable reading a storie in present tense. next time write it in past tense because it sounds alot smoother that way.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
this is a good 2 shot idea for a prequal how it happened
Cody chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Love it
Joel Armageddon chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow! This fic is 'AWESOME'!
I like the idea of Samui and Naruto being a couple.
As for Asshole (Sasuke)
And Horny Bitch (Sakura) Fuck Them!
snake1980 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
great job on the chapter I cant wait to see what tsunade does to naruto when he shows up to get his daughter and what else will happen. keep up the great work
snake1980 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
great job for the first chapter. the pairing is great I cant wait to see what samui will do to sakura in the next chapter. I guess ill have to read the next chapter to see what happens.
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Don't listen to people who says your bashing is childish, althought you should of just killed Sakura and Sasuke(yep i'm that cold hearted) off. Althought a few spelling errors.
Nasira chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I love where you put Naruto and Samui so could you put in a new chapter?
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Good make more chapters
Justin117 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I just finished reading ( Finally Found Love ) your a total master of naruto FanFiction. I hope you keep writing.
bankai777 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I hope that Kushina will inherit her grandmother's personality.
kage88 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Brilliant story can not await for more
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You have great ideas, you really do. But I'm sensing a pattern here. You tend to rush things. There is little character development. You could take the time with a simple flashback to show how Naruto and Samui fell in love, as well as how Sasuke came back. It adds to the story and allows the reader to get into the story more.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Not bad also one question
After good amount - is this your writing or is FF cutting off an a when you upload? It should be
After a good amount