Reviews for Die Verwandlung
Violet chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS AND FAVES AND STUFF it's so wonderfully well written I loev it to tiny biiitsss *spam of hearts*
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Why did you stop? You should have continued it!

That was excellent and awesome, I loved it and nice job
Olynara Sedai chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
What to say about such wonderful writing? Firstly, I suppose, your summaries are very misleading- they sound so carefree, maybe a little dumb, while the stories themselves are brilliant, beautifully written, plotted, characterised- everything. I spent weeks avoiding "what the Sibyl said" for reasons that I can't actually remember, and then almost died when I read it, there aren't words for how much I loved it.

(This is going to end up as one massive, multi-story review. Forgive the likely meandering that will occur)

This little side-story was wonderful. It had something that I really like, a great blend of realism and fantasy. That is, the two of them are confused and uncertain and insecure, but also adoring of one another, certain they'll be together forever, and even if that might not be true, the story doesn't bring that up, which thoroughly comforts the ultra-romantic side of me. The addition of the digimon worked well as well. Something I noticed at What the Sibyl Said is that the digimon were mentioned only in a section of the epilogue, i made it hard to figure out where was who and how much a part of the kids lives they were. This helped address that wonderfully.

The way the characters interact is beautifully written as well. Miyako- this is going to sound bad, but she was finally useful. I generally can't stand her, she felt like such an extra in the series, I was furious when she was paired up with Ken in the last episode. You write her in such a way that she comes into herself. You've made her vibrant and wild and still realistic, you've made her a fascinating and important and lovable character, and made me stop hating her. And dude, don't get me started on Hikari's depth. Everyone in What the Sibyl Said is... sexual, there seems to be so much sexual depth and tension and individuality in each of them, and I'd never thought of the way you portrayed Hikari and yet it seemed so perfect and natural (it also made me want a live action digimon movie with her played by a much younger Natalie Portman for some reason).

I'll admit I hated parts of WTSS, simply because they got serious and existential when I least expected it, but I can't complain, the writing was absolutely beautiful.

… right, having not read your other stuff in a few weeks, I can't review any more usefuly, my apologies, so I'll just say you are an amazing writer, my favourite digimon writer and in my top five overal.
Teeder chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ahhh, that was wonderful.

I demand more C:
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I just finished re-watching all of Digimon Adventure (seasons 1 and 2), and the "What the Sybil Said" series was the *perfect* follow-up. This is exactly what I wanted when I went looking for some Daisuke/Ken fic. Thanks!

"A metamorphosis of self, joint progressive evolution towards some common goal."

. I saw what you did there. Jogress partners indeed :D

I would gush even more about Ken's lingering Kaiser-induced psychological scars and the way you portrayed both realistic and healthy sexual relationships, but it's almost 7 am and I haven't slept yet. XP

Also, it is very wrong of me that I now want to read a Minomon/Chibimon fic. BUT THE CUTENESS, IT EATS MY SOUL.

Also also, I loved that Ken was taller. He may be the girlier-looking, knew-he-was-gay one, but that doesn't make him a *girl.*

Srsly, bed now.
Fujiwara no Seimei chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
B...bwaaaaaaaa...this was so amazing and sweet. You write Dai sooooooo cute-like. I've never even thought about reading Digimon fics, but, okay, paint me converted.
Jamalyn chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*sighs* I really miss the good 02 fanfiction that was once floating around and about . I really, really miss slightly off balance Ken meeting the idea of worrisomely accommodating Daisuke. I really, really, really do miss the ever-underlying potential for both bliss and/or horror in the union of these characters. :) I don't know that that idea will ever be fully explored to my satisfaction.

But I love that there are people still trying. :)

Well done.

Much appreciated. :)
Pinkcandle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, I love your writing. Let’s take a look-see.

First off, Minomon is the cutest thing on the planet. And second off, Ken is the creepiest thing on the planet. Ignoring that, it is sort of sweet the way he fulfills his weird touching desires but is still mindful of not waking Daisuke up. Thanks for molesting him with but AT LEAST letting him sleep, Ken.

“"Come on…" Daisuke murmured sleepily. "Don't make me come and get you…"”

Love it.

I also love how Ken can do tons of sexual stuff while Daisule’s e-mailing away and not bat an eye, but coming to the revelation that they’re actually boyfriends (gasp!) makes him blush. Silly boy, you got your flustering all backwards.

“"Forgive me if I suck."

"… I won't forgive you if you don't suck.””

And once again, you prove that you are a witty genius. Your descriptions, especially of the human form and settings are impressive and make the story great, of course, but your witty dialogue seems like the glue that holds it all together. And it carries the second half so well, going between serious thoughts about the events in the previous stories to cuter, quirkier dialogue that lightens the mood perfectly.