Reviews for Logic
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
mmm, not sure she shoulda forgiven him so easily.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I loved the Streetcare Named Desire reference! Amazing classic :)

I really enjoyed the way only Chuck and Blair understand their relationship and how Serena and Nate can only see the outside, but I agree completely about it not being logical it was just them. Brilliant line.
jumper chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I am confused by this. It sounds just like a cycle of do you differentiate abuse and love? Or seemingly exalt this kind of behaviour into the most rare and valuable kind of love? I'm not saying the lamp throwing is a particularly abusive act. But the mindset of both Chuck and Blair seems like the classic cycle of abuse. Your writing is fine, but the concept behind it? I don't particularly agree with. That said I've never read or seen a Streetcar Named Desire so maybe I just don't understand.
svenjen chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
JNYC chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
great fic!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
amazing and beautiful. made me feel better about what is going on in the show.
BCBass chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved the ending! Well I loved the whole story, but especially the ending, it was the perfect climax for all the passion and drama in the chapter.

I love the image of Chuck on his knees with his face pressed up against her stomach, because she is the only one who would ever get him begging on his knees like that. He wouldn't even need words, just the desperation as he grabs at her hips and buries his face against her body... *sighs*

I would love to see something like that at the end of season 3 here, one last desperate plea for her to take him back. I like how you explain that Blair is always trying to leave him, but can't, I hope that's how the show goes. I honestly don't think she likes who she is with Chuck, because she just doesn't like herself. Period. Which is sad, and while Chuck is no angel or saint (quite the opposite actually) it's not necessarily his fault that Blair doesn't like herself. I honestly don't think she's ever liked herself, hence all the eating disorder stuff and trying to outdo Serena every chance she gets. It's so sad becuase Blair is so great and she doesn't see it at all.

It's also really sad becuase Chuck so obviously loves every version of Blair there is, even the ones that she hates, he still loves her.

Anyway, rambling over, great story! :-)
READER120 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010

i wish something like this happened in 3x18 i hated that episode because blair was like i want a good love but like since the beginning chuck and blair have been complex and twisted and thats what i loved about them ugh i rlly hope the show gets better
nondescriptf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i enjoyed this! well done, i loved all the crazy mind-warped state of being that they were both in. made complete sense.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WOW! This was very intense to read. Especially, the way you captured the characterization of both Blair and Chuck.

Overall, this was truly great to read.