Reviews for Featherdancing
jojo chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
HAHAHAAAA I love the ticklish characters :3 I'm very ticklish too, but nobody dares touch me (ANYWHERE)... if anything, I'm the one tickling everyone else... man is that fun. Almost as fun as scaring people
miriia chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
. . !

i can imagine morty doing all of that, from tricking the trainers with his gengar to buying the same gift every time to raping falkner with feathers D and falkner awwww it fits him being ticklish :3

just amazing! if there was a word cuter than adorable i would use it
Qwil chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
What a cute story! I loved how Morty would throw out his Gengar to confuse the trainers. So funny! And poor Falkner. I'm really ticklish too. Once someone finds out, it's all over!

Really cute story! I love how you wrote this. :)
sudowoodo chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
AW that was adorable! I agree that this is a great interpretation of Honourshipping. I never thought Falkner would be one for PDA but Morty's determination is so cute. They are amazing :D

For some reason I just loved the bit when Falkner "swatted Morty on the back of the head." Lol.
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was so cute. I can really see Falkner being ticklish, 'cause he's usually so... standoffish.
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Adorable I absolutely love the way you wrote Morty and Falkner, it was so sweet. I can definitely see them having this sort of overly fluffy relationship. ( w)

-UndineAlice
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Gahh! This was so cute. I think you did an awesome job writing for MortyFalkner. Keep up the great work!
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my, so, SO cute! I love how Morty isn't fazed at all by Falkner's reluctance at all things PDA, and how Falkner eventually gives in to Morty's affection. Simply lovely!

I love Honorshipping, and there isn't enough of it out there.
GO AWAY CECILIA chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awww, poor Falkner! ;D Morty, you evil genious! I could imagine Falkner being ticklish with all those feathers everywhere... Great imagination! I could also imagine Morty being that evil... Hehehe...
MoogleKitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
So cute! XD
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw, this was too cute! And very well written! You've done a great job writing Falkner/Morty! :)
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is so cute!
salaciousCoroner chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ah~. As the requester of this prompt, I am glad to see other people love it, too. It is because you made this so sweet, fluffy, and adorable. We salute you. 3

I already expressed my love for it over LJ, but I decided to come and love on it here, too~.
biohazard4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow this Story is sweet and funny. I feel sorry for Falkner for getting tickle by Morty and even this story made me almost have a nosebleed.
sunshinepatch chapter 1 . 7/4/2010